Game is on the new 'BBC Scotland' channel;

Terrestrial
Freeview (Scotland only)

Channel 9
Channel 115 (HD)

Satellite
Freesat

Channel 106 (SD/HD: Scot)
Channel 108 (SD: Scot, SD/HD: Rest of UK)
Channel 174 (SD: Rest of UK)
Sky (UK only)
Channel 115 (SD/HD: Scot)
Channel 457 (SD/HD: Rest of UK)
Channel 876 (SD)

Cable
Virgin Media (UK)

Channel 108 (HD: Scot)
Channel 162 (HD: Rest of UK)

For all the guys asking where its on

Him too? From what I’ve seen on this board Dicksen and Kennedy come from Tim families too. Shouldn’t mean anything as long as they’re wearing blue.
It never does, unless its a rabid family that would rather they left. Ie McGeouch.

Very interesting game this. We will see who are the better prospects. For us we have Nathan Young-Coombes and Dapo Mabude and for them they have Karamoko Dembele and Armstrong Oko-Flex. All four being very highly rated. I fancy our lads to come out on top

Good luck to all the team tonight

Very interesting game this. We will see who are the better prospects. For us we have Nathan Young-Coombes and Dapo Mabude and for them they have Karamoko Dembele and Armstrong Oko-Flex. All four being very highly rated. I fancy our lads to come out on top

Hope the defenders are quick that wee bloke Karamoko is a fast wee lady's front bottom

It’s annoying that we aren’t allowed to go to these games anymore.

Would have been good to go see the young bears in action

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now that i think of it, isn't the reason we're not allowed because the scum set fire to the Broomloan a few years ago?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but now that i think of it, isn't the reason we're not allowed because the scum set fire to the Broomloan a few years ago?

Maybe mate plus couple that with Firhill.

I miss these games and it's unfair that we can't attend.

Anyway mon the young Bears.

Armstrong Oko-Flex? Is that some kind of fuukin gym equipment?

He's supposed to be decent. Arsenal wanted to keep him but he went to the mhanks to have a better chance. Just turned 17 and been scoring regularly for their reserve side and has made thier 1st team squad. He's currently involved in tug of war between England and the ROI but looks to have chosen England. Will be interesting to see how our lads compare. Looking forward to seeing Mebude and Coombes. Is our keeper Lithuanian? Certainly has a Lithuanian name

Last edited:
mentally challengeds lineup.

Hughes, Forrest, Paterson, Morrison, McQueen, Kennedy (C), Dembele, Coffey, Harper, Robertson, Oko-flex.

And the Rangers lineup.
D5A6sGwWAAMZVzB

I hate getting old, games like this just remind me how old.

First stage, everyone playing is older than you.
Second stage you are the same age as someone breaking into the team
Third stage, signing players in their prime the same age
Fourth stage players your age retire
Fifth someone's nephew / son breaks through
Sixth the players coming through are young enough to be grandsons.

But, still want to beat them at any level!

Back