Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
fJ7C5Wv.png

Last edited:
Brilliant to see 5 W's above our name.

Great run even if it is late in the season.

I mentioned it on the 'Barisic legs' thread but looking at our training gallery from yesterday -

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-celtic-training-gallery/

It looks like a possible first 11 in white bibs. Looks like Morelos in for Defoe (Morelos destroyed their defence in December making their CH's look like amateurs faking injuries, the lot). That makes sense to me as Morelos presses and bullys across the backline a lot more than Defoe.

The surprising thing was Candeias had a white bib and it looked to be in place of Arfield.

He works really hard, presses tirelessly and has a good understand with Morelos so that could be the reason but Arfield has been playing well.

A bit off topic, i see the game tomorrow is on sky sports main event,,do you need the whole sports package to view this on sunday ?

Seems to be a couple of injury rumours going around Twitter regarding Foderingham.

Don’t let it be true, but it ALWAYS happens.

The league might be gone but I want our players to go out there and destroy this lot. I am sure if we do the media will have everyone listening to how Celtic weren't really that bothered about winning. I just want us to smash them.

I am still waiting for one of my dream goals so hopefully someone will deliver tomorrow. Want to see a bit dirty toe basher right off of Scott Brown's face then right into the net.

At least we'll not have to worry about their USA mega start and PSG's best ever striker Weah tomorrow since Popcorn teeth booted him out the club.

3:1 to the Famous and Scott Brown to get red carded after being destroyed. :))

Intae them from the off and they will fold.

Btw @DocStone I like seeing all they W's in the header and long may it continue.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

No such thing as an end of the season game, get stuck into them. Play to the top of our form and we will destroy them, and have TLB action like the madman that he is.

2-0 will do just fine, anything better a big bonus.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Looking forward to this one. This is the first time since we've been back that I will be going thinking if both teams play to their full potential, we will get 3 points. Feels good. Reckon there could be a glut of goals - hopefully all for the good guys. 4-2 Gers

Seeing as it's the last home game of the season will there be the customary lap of the pitch at full time?

Home form has been so important for the Old Firm this season, they absolutely hammered us at Celtic Park in the first game, I'm sure they hit the post and the bar 5 times in total that game and McGregor was on some world class form that day to stop us getting a doing as he always does to be fair. It just goes to show the goalkeeper is crucial in these games, they need to step up and put in the performance of their life.

The Ryan Jack 1-0 at Ibrox was fantastic, the sheer noise of the crowd, put them under pressure from the first whistle, pure domination. They simply couldn't deal with us. We were far to quick for them and a class above in every position. Unlucky for us not to have Scott Brown's header coming off the bar rather than going in the back of the net, but hey, Jack nutmegged him so he got what he deserved.

The 2-1 at Celtic Park was a cracker of a game even though we lost. Celtic dominated first half, we dominated second half and two defensive mistakes from Tavernier and Worral and Goldson who should have all done so much better. Kent ran right through the middle of them and tore them apart as his song goes. I still don't know how we lost that game but it sets us in good stead for tomorrow.

Going for a 2-1 win for Rangers. Arfield and Defoe to score.

COME ON RANGERS!!!

Last edited:
3-1 The Rangers and that's them getting off lightly.I think(and hope)we give the crash barriers a doing all over the park.I expect nothing less.We will be superior to them,we are Rangers.We are the people.

If we can keep 11 men on the pitch I fancy us to win 2-0. If that’s the scenario going into the later stages then watch for broon losing the plot.
Come on The Rangers.
Come on the Glasgow Rangers.

At our golf club our Pro is a Tim & is friendly with all the staff at rotten mob FC & he told me that the wee Dembele ( 16 year old) is starting tomorrow
I said I hope we give him the same respect that Broon gave Harry Cochrane of Hearts
Hope he doesn't start so I can tell him his source is pish

Whilst i want a win,i'd really love someone to pay back that lego munching lady's front bottom by putting him out of the cup final and beyond

At our golf club our Pro is a Tim & is friendly with all the staff at rotten mob FC & he told me that the wee Dembele ( 16 year old) is starting tomorrow
I said I hope we give him the same respect that Broon gave Harry Cochrane of Hearts
That wee boy is about 4.5 ft tall...:D

Ha ha, you HOPE he doesn’t start? Of course he won’t start. Jesus Christ!

Jon Flanagan will send him back to primary school.

Brilliant to see 5 W's above our name.

Great run even if it is late in the season.

I mentioned it on the 'Barisic legs' thread but looking at our training gallery from yesterday -

https://rangers.co.uk/news/galleries/gallery-celtic-training-gallery/

It looks like a possible first 11 in white bibs. Looks like Morelos in for Defoe (Morelos destroyed their defence in December making their CH's look like amateurs faking injuries, the lot). That makes sense to me as Morelos presses and bullys across the backline a lot more than Defoe.

The surprising thing was Candeias had a white bib and it looked to be in place of Arfield.

He works really hard, presses tirelessly and has a good understand with Morelos so that could be the reason but Arfield has been playing well.
some good points here but Morelos must keep his head on and not lose it which he tends to do at times - I would bring Defoe on at some stage definitely.

Back