Votes: 9 0.8%
  • Ross McCrorie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alfredo Morelos

• Daniel Candeias

• Total voters
Match thread already a thumb killer to scroll down and still day before game.

Come on the Gers tomorrow.

I’ve loved the run of form with a settled team... BUT - Alfie is best player in the league and I hope he starts. With all due respect to the guys who’ve filled in.

Feeling more nervous than I expected to. Just want to keep that wee corner of filth as quiet as we did in December. Leave them shell shocked again.

I think morelos will get the nod, possibly his last game at Ibrox?

Flanagan to be carded 3/1

Hopefully someone breaks brown in half

Probably the most confident I've felt going up against this lot for quite some time. If we can finish most of our chances it's very likely to end in a bit of a rout I feel.

Go for it Rangers.

Is it possible to call Robbie McCrorie back in time for tomorrow? I’d trust him over Fod nevermind Firth.

No offence to Robbie McCrorie.

But why would you trust someone who hasn’t even played in the top league never mind made his competitive debut for the club over an experienced 28 year old senior player?

Fod is a number 1 in his own right but just happens to be number 2 at the moment to another exceptional keeper.

Seems like one of those hipster just for the sake of it comments.

we all have a part to play tomorrow and i hope all of us who are going remember and channel, every little snide fucking dig, comment, put-down and derogatory action towards us by that scumbag, abomination of a club and it's staff. Direct your vitriol and anger towards their players, their staff and their scumbag fans with everything you have got, Use the power of our collective voices to blow those fuckers away and put them in fear of thier lives.

Don't leave Ibrox tomorrow with your voice intact, give them hell, give them everything you have, leave nothing off the pitch and hope our players leave nothing on it and put these cun*s down!

Let's do this!!

While I really loathe having to waste a minute of my life posting about him;

If our players have anything about them, they’ll remember Brown’s antics in the last game and they will end his season during the 90 minutes.

This is our marker for next season. I don’t care there is nothing riding on it. It’s an OF game. It’s always important. If we head into next season having beaten them and hopefully with a dominant performance then it will give the whole club a mental lift that we can win the title next season. What a turnaround after the first OF game of the season where tbh we didn’t lay a glove on them.
We have a very strong midfield next year. We need to sort out Alfie’s future ASAP one way of the other and get a dominant centre half in. In hindsight I think the Europa run had a negative effect on the league but the team and SG learned a lot. Learn or fail or fail to learn...Let’s go!

A fairly comfortable 2-0 win for me.

We don't concede these days and they're struggling to score.

We'll totally dominate the midfield and Arfield and Defoe's intelligent link up play will cause them no end of problems.

Hope every single one of the papish 900 there today has the most uncomfortable 90 minutes of their life.

No Surrender Rangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether it’s 1-0 or 3-0 to us I don’t care, just so long as we slap them around a bit, frustrate and humiliate them.
100% effort required and a bit of steel about us today and we can really trounce them.
I’m going for 3-0.

2-0 Rangers. We are better than them with this set up and we're at home so really there's no excuse for us losing. And if one of these players isn't hungrier than they are then I don't want to see them next season.

I think they'll mark defoe out the game essentially so it'll be upto the rest to provide a bit of magic. Can see a CB or Davis/Kamara opening the scoring.

I also want long periods like last time where they were pressed in defending for their lives with us racking up corners and all sorts. Probably will put money on corners.

The sky is blue,sun is shining and getting warmer.Lets treat these filthy vermin with the upmost contempt they deserve.Lets Go.

I we turn up and play high tempo game as we did last game at Ibrox we will beat them, if we don’t then who knows, I’m quietly confident we will beat them.

Home form has been so important for the Old Firm this season, they absolutely hammered us at Celtic Park in the first game, I'm sure they hit the post and the bar 5 times in total that game and McGregor was on some world class form that day to stop us getting a doing as he always does to be fair. It just goes to show the goalkeeper is crucial in these games, they need to step up and put in the performance of their life

The Ryan Jack 1-0 at Ibrox was fantastic, the sheer noise of the crowd, put them under pressure from the first whistle, pure domination. They simply couldn't deal with us. We were far to quick for them and a class above in every position. Unlucky for us not to have Scott Brown's header coming off the bar rather than going in the back of the net, but hey, Jack nutmegged him so he got what he deserved.

The 2-1 at Celtic Park was a cracker of a game even though we lost. Celtic dominated first half, we dominated second half and two defensive mistakes from Tavernier and Worral and Goldson who should have all done so much better. Kent ran right through the middle of them and tore them apart as his song goes. I still don't know how we lost that game but it sets us in good stead for tomorrow.

Going for a 2-1 win for Rangers. Arfield and Defoe to score.

COME ON RANGERS!!!

Good post, but please don’t use the term “ Celtic Park” it’s Parkhead .

I think it will be the same starting eleven as last game. Alfie to come on later on in the game. I fear Clancy will have a major influence on the game, though.

we need to play savvy today ide love nothing more than seeing a few of them c***s hobble off the pitch out of the cup final ...but clancy wont let that happen they will be protected species today

I want to be as confident as everyone else, but can't stop myself being pessimistic and a worrier.
The vermin haven't lost since December 29th and hardly have conceded a goal in all that time.
We won't win unless we keep a clean sheet because we won't score many.

Bite your hand off for a flukey deflected 1-0 win.

If we do win easy like many are saying, feel free to laugh at me later as I won't care!

I agree morelos is the best player in the country but I would be amazed if defoe is dropped he has done nothing wrong and fully deserves the starting jersey. Hopefully this will get it into Alfies head that if he %^*& up there are people to take his place

I seen their apparent leaked team last night when I was pished. I can't remember it all but from what I remember, their back 4 is :
Simunovic, Ajer, Benkovic, hayes
Brown was there. Mikey Johnson, Eduard, Sinclair. Can't remember the rest

While I really loathe having to waste a minute of my life posting about him;

If our players have anything about them, they’ll remember Brown’s antics in the last game and they will end his season during the 90 minutes.
season? na you mean his career surely

Wish I was going now but I gave ST to my Son’s pal for his first OF game.

C’mon the Gers just hope the team can handle the general expectation of a win.

WATP

we need to play savvy today ide love nothing more than seeing a few of them c***s hobble off the pitch out of the cup final ...but clancy wont let that happen they will be protected species today
Absafuckingloutly! I want us to out play them maybe break a few of their fecking legs in the process!!.. Browns and forests preferably!!

True Faith in ourselves and we’ll do it. All about belief, unless we have another contentious sending off......

I seen their apparent leaked team last night when I was pished. I can't remember it all but from what I remember, their back 4 is :
Simunovic, Ajer, Benkovic, hayes
Brown was there. Mikey Johnson, Eduard, Sinclair. Can't remember the rest

No way Johnson is playing surely after last time. And no way Hayes is left back in a 4.

Unless that's some kind of 3 at the back and 2 up front set up.

Would be amazed ratboy Tierney not playing.

Back