Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

I knew it was a mistake putting this poor a side out.

We should have gone stronger and made this 7 from 7, giving us a boost for next season.

OTH it has reminded us of the deficiencies.

If gaffer needs a reminder on who he cannot rely on then this game will refresh his memory

How the phuck can a team with a big carthorse like Broadfoot playing at the back for them look so comfortable.We are piss poor so far

Truth of the matter is that starting XI is absolutely honkin. Morelos isnt interested,flanagan isnt an attacking fullback, Halliday in midfield hurts my eyes and Barasic were the F##k do i start with him

When people inevitably moan about signing “squad players” in the summer just show them that first half.

We've looked a shadow of the team of the previous few weeks.

Going to get nothing from this game by the look of it.

I'd sub Alfie for second half, as he isn't going to last another 45 minutes anyway.

Being played like an end of season game where only one team really has anything to play for, surprisingly.

Killie will drop like a stone once Clarke leaves.

Candeias and Halliday are brutal. No disrespect to either, both give it their all, but geez what a drop in quality with them.

In saying that, the blame was being behind lies squarely with one of our star players. Poor from Kamara, but I’m sure he’ll get over it.

Back