Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

we have hit the bar and should be 2-1 up. but i think we have been poor as per usual on this type of pitch.

The key thing for next season will be ensuring we have players who can break through midfields packed with thugs like Dicker and Power

Kilmarnock are a scummy lot.

Suspected this is how the game might pan out tbh, particularly when I saw the starting lineup.

We're a team that likes to play football playing on a pitch that doesn't let you and against a team very good at just sitting in.

Thankfully their pitch is gone next season as is Steve Clarke and going to Rugby Park becomes a routine 3 points again.
Is that park gone next season ???

"The ref was having a good long look at it"

How can he, he doesnt have a rewind button. He can look all he likes, he wont see what happened a few seconds earlier. Jesus.

No other way to try and justify that first half other than it was utterly fùcking shìte.

Massively far from acceptable.

Barisic again!! Ball player out to him, great opportunity to cross, and he squares back to Halliday. He’s a pussy.

What should have been a chance for us ends up with a break for them and they nearly score.

Disappointed there's not more youth in the team today. Wouldn't mind losing so much if young players were getting experience but it's the usual suspects, Candeis, Halliday, Barasic. Get McCrorie and Middleton on.

The decent ones are all in Hong Kong...

I’ll preface this by saying that it is a meaningless game for us and we have a shadow team out. That said, this is a carbon copy of virtually every other game we play down at Rugby Park. Awful pitch. We knock the ball from side to side to little effect. We would be far better playing something akin to kick and rush, getting the ball forward quickly and play for the second ball. When we do get it forward after 5 minutes of tippy tippy stuff it is invariably to someone with 3 men round about them and with the ball bouncing at knee or waist height.

Do you understand that whatever happens today, we're in 2nd place and that we're resting our better players?
Tav is injured
Davis is injured
Katic is on holiday as playing in summer
Arfield is on holiday as playing in the summer
McGregor is stupidly unavailable

How much of that is the managers fault ffs

I do agree about Barasic. Him and Grezda hopefully bring us our money back in the summer

Ringing about what exactly that its holiday time
Punters paying a lot of money to watch did they get in for free cos its holiday time,also was it holiday time every game we've dropped points against killie we've won fck all this season so not buying fcking holiday time

GET THIS 4-3-3 TO UTTER %^*&!!!!!!

How can Gerrard not see when he changed the formation there was a massive upswing in performances and teams couldn’t live with us playing through them.

Yet here we are back to a 4-3-3 and the same old issues are back with a bang. Morelos totally isolated. Often the only player in the box against two defenders.

No goal threat through the middle. Constantly going out wide and end up with an aimless cross into the box.

Absolute pish. Gerrard needs to f*cking learn. I thought he had.
Are you even serious it's the last game of the season hes giving players a run out and seeing if others are up to it. If there was something still to play for do you honestly think he would have changed it have a day off eh

Fùck sake, Morelos gets suspected of assault every time he goes near anyone.

Morelos does nothing there and look at four of the Killie defenders going tonto begging for Morelos to be booked or sent off

Back