Match Thread Kilmarnock v Rangers - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

I'm sure the rule changed that if the ref blows for a foul, a player doesn't have to leave the field after receiving treatment?

Is that what Jack was trying to tell him?

Do you not understand that 4000 rangers fans have played £27 to watch a bunch of players who aren’t good enough going through the motions while watching the opposition with a 20th of the wage bill outrun and outplay you

Fans sound as if they are having a good enough time through my speakers

I thought if you were injured while being fouled you did not have to leave the field after treatment.

Jack incident applies.

I'm sure the rule changed that if the ref blows for a foul, a player doesn't have to leave the field after receiving treatment?

Is that what Jack was trying to tell him?

Exactly, Collum doesn’t even know the rules, clearly 4th official told Jack he was right by looks of it

Do you not understand that 4000 rangers fans have played £27 to watch a bunch of players who aren’t good enough going through the motions while watching the opposition with a 20th of the wage bill outrun and outplay you

It's part and parcel of being a football fan. Every club on the planet, regardless of budget, have these end of season glorified friendly games.

Pushed into the keeper.

The debate should be is that a penalty surely? Nah we will debate wether Morelos intentional done the keeper or not.

Pair of wankers

I would say that its a certainty that the Kilmarnock team will get Morelos booked at least with their constant moaning in Collums face

I'd imagine that it's probably the same percentages involved. 99% understanding that it's an end of season bounce game for most Rangers players involved and 1% getting angry while everyone else points out how stupid they sound.

Our league record against Kilmarnock over the last couple of years would make you weep.

Barisic looks fairly short of confidence. Always going for the safe option rather than committing and taking a risk.

I'd imagine that it's probably the same percentages involved. 99% understanding that it's an end of season bounce game for most Rangers players involved and 1% getting angry while everyone else points out how stupid they sound.

Rangers have a tradition of setting standards. For some it seems it doesn’t matter anymore. Today highlights the reason we haven’t won the league this season. Too many times we have played Aberdeen , killie and hibs this year and haven’t won the battle and as a result haven’t won the games

Obviosly played Fod, Halliday, Worrell and Morelos cos it'll most likely be their last game for us. Too much of a change to keep up the good form of late, but we do lack a presence in the middle of the park.
If a player gets injured and receives treatment, he has to leave the park before play can resume, as happened with Jack there. Why did Killie's keeper not have to leave the park when Morelos barged into him?

Let’s get Defoe on and drop Alfie to the 10 and free up Ryan.

Back