If SFA appoint that drunk, Scottish national team will

Utter nonsense to suggest his success is anything other than hard work and applied knowledge.

We were fucked over today certainly but to suggest he will be a bad appointment for a national side in dire need of someone, anyone, who knows what to do with some football players is way off the mark.

He has done really well since he came in, particularly with the limited resources. I think he would be a good pick for the Scotland job.

It’s hard to to make an argument against him not getting it tbh. You can’t deny what a great job he has done with Kilmarnock.
He is still a miserable cvnt though.

Would that be the same drunk whose team we haven't beaten in 4 league matches this season and who've taken 8 points against us?

Be even worse than it is.
International refs won't bend over backwards to award them games, 4 points they have won in space of a week with ridiculous decisions.

Diving and gamemanship won't be allowed.

Honestly, scunnered looking at his ugly smug 19th Century Terrorist face.

Who would you go for instead?

They were literally bottom when he took over.

I think he could be a good fit for the national side as he clearly knows how to organise a side to make them hard to beat and play to their strengths.

Id rather see him in charge of Scotland then Kilmarnock. Think it might be the best chance we have of reaching a tournament since Walter was in charge.

International refs won't bend over backwards to award them games, 4 points they have won in space of a week with ridiculous decisions.

Nonsense mate he'll makes Scotland hard to beat and professional players will probably enjoy playing for him as he's a proven good coach in England and in Scotland

Personal thoughts on him aside, it would be a good appointment by Scotland.

Bizarre OP. We got cunted today and Clarke has pulled together a good team who have punched above their weight. Exactly what is needed for the Scotland job.

I wish him well.

Can't stand the national side or Steve Clarke but to suggest that he's a shit manager and won't improve them is wrong. Hes lost 18 games of his 79 games in charge of Kilmarnock....that's a tremendous achievement considering they were relegation fodder for donkeys before he took over

Get over it, he will do well managing Scotland.

He's an OK manager and I think he could be a decent choice for the national coach. The problem we've got is that whoever takes the job usually just resorts to picking the usual favourite players and doesn't pick the best on offer. Liklihood is Clarke will end up doing the same. Meaning we won't improve and we won't get anywhere.

Until there is a huge overhaul of the people in power within the SFA it won't matter who is appointed.

He's probably what Scotland need. A manager who can take a bunch of very limited players, organize them and get them competing against better teams.
If for one will be glad we dont go to Killie to face his team's next season.

Do Scotland have players who can be that physical on the international stage?

One thing i will say about clarke is hes not shy , if he picks ryan jack for example and the tranny army starts the booing, he wont miss them , strachan shirked it as have a few managers before him, i cant see and hope that stevie clarke wont.

Utter nonsense to suggest his success is anything other than hard work and applied knowledge.

We were fucked over today certainly but to suggest he will be a bad appointment for a national side in dire need of someone, anyone, who knows what to do with some football players is way off the mark.

We've been fvcked over against Kilmarnock in more games than just today. Last season wasn't any better...

Take a moment to review your post and then PM admin to delete it

He’s the best appointed SFA could make at the moment.

If you can organise a team and make yourself hard to beat you’re half way there in international football. Clarke will do that.

One thing i will say about clarke is hes not shy , if he picks ryan jack for example and the tranny army starts the booing, he wont miss them , strachan shirked it as have a few managers before him, i cant see and hope that stevie clarke wont.
I hope his hatred for Rangers means he wont select any of our players.
I dont want any of our player representing a country whose fans boo them.

I'm as far away from a National team fan but from a football point of view he's as good as Scotland could appoint, and a very decent manager.

Back