If SFA appoint that drunk, Scottish national team will

He might be a prick, but he’ll make Scotland difficult to beat and will get more out of substandard players than they past few managers seems to have got.

I haven’t really paid the national team any interest for the past decade or so, I couldn’t name half the squad if I’m honest, but I think those that do follow them will see fewer embarrassments than they have had to endure in recent years.

He has tactical out thought every manager in the SPL since coming to Kilmarnock. He knows how to play to the strengths of the players he has. Seems a decent choice for me.

Might be a bell end, but that should not take away form his obvious credentials as a manager.

Be even worse than it is.
International refs won't bend over backwards to award them games, 4 points they have won in space of a week with ridiculous decisions.

Diving and gamemanship won't be allowed.

Honestly, scunnered looking at his ugly smug 19th Century Terrorist face.
How you come to that conclusion is beyond me he’s done wonders for killie

The tartan trannies will be hard to beat in a world where bore draws against former Russian bloc countries are lauded, playing hammer throwing football that won't win games or sell out lesser Hampden
Welcome to Scottish football

You can’t fault the job he did at Kilmarnock. Scotland are a bit of the same. Bang average at best. If he can do the same job then I don’t see a downer on that.

IT is totally out of order to call him a drunk,without one shred of evidence to prove the point.

Clarke has done a wonderful job at Kilmarnock and we should be mature enough to give credit, where credit is due.

Hes done very well with Killie but he wont have crazy pitch or a friendly ref which has helped in games against Rangers.... i dont hope he fails or anything as hate finals without Scotland its not same but i do expect him to be a pretty awful national manager. Good with tartan army and press guys in boozer/hotel ball etc, tho.

Back