Clarke confirmed as Scotland Manager

Although I don't think he is a world beater by any stretch, i'm fairly sure Southgate would have an argument with this given a World Semi last year

Clarke would have a decent shout at doing that - Southgate is never taking someone like Killie to third.

Does his touchline ban carry over to international football?

Decent appointment, I think he’ll improve the team and make them harder to beat. Will he be obliged to have a Rangers minded assistant, like Walter and Eck has to have token Tim assistants?

If he has the audacity to select a rangers player, i hope the reply is bye bye stevie

I doubt it will be based on Gerrards comments yesterday - that aside as someone who Captained his international team I doubt Gerrard is going to rob his own players of the chance to play for their country.

Crazy to think that we could take an extra 10 league points off Kilmarnock alone next season now that he's away.

I suspect that lego pitch had more to do with our bad record v Kilmarnock than he did.

That doesn’t explain our dropped points at home.
It’s more to do with the way his teams play, if they get a goal they start time wasting be it first minute or last, they dive and don’t mind a cynical foul or two. If Scotland play like that I wonder if the press will be so enamoured with him?

Back