Tim Taxi driver

The confederation ceceded from the union, SNP wishes to cecede from the British union, a high proportion of SNP voters will be fans of the east enders. Can you see my reasoning? Also general demeanour gives a lot away when such subjects are raised. IMO.
Is the confederate flag not now considered racist by the latest PC brigade?
I'm quite sure there were loads of demonstrations in the southern states recently demanding that it shouldn't be flown as the confederates were very pro slavery.

In Catcher in the Rye, Holden Caulfield is in a taxi with another boy, and the boy says "there's a catholic church. Are you a catholic"? Salinger muses through his protagonist. "What is it with Catholics, they always want to know if you're one too."

Back in the days before Wee Nippy f.ucked it with beer deals I got in a taxi with my eight slabs of lager. Opening line from the driver " nice weather". A monosyllabic Yip from me. "Wonderful weather in Edinburgh yesterday when I was through for the fitba. We played Hearts at Ibrox and the scum were at Easter rd so he didn't even get a reply.
His next gambit for conversation was "wonder what they're building there"?

"A bigot factory" says me.
What's a bigot factory he enquires.
"A catholic school"

Rest of the journey passed in a very loud silence without a tip at the end. Although I momentarily feared me and my cargo would be lobbed out on the street.

Last edited:
Btw there is a taxi driver in Dumbarton, Turkish lad, he has besitkas stuff all over his cab, I asked him if he knew that as a Bear we loved the BJK stuff and if he knew what it was to us he said he did, I asked do the sellick fans comment on it he said some do but other that that %^*& them he said, he’ll do for me.

I'm quite sure there were loads of demonstrations in the southern states recently demanding that it shouldn't be flown as the confederates were very pro slavery.
I have one of those flags.

Can spot them a mile off - family names on the back and if its Declan and Bernadette wouldn't step foot in their mentally challenged wagon

Reactions: VGM
Every time I get a taxi from now on my ice breaking question is going to be “thoughts on the child abuse at celtic”. That’ll determine who gets the pocket change

I think so, it's as clear an indication of rebellion as you'll get imo. He's likely about as American as sushi.

I have one of those flags.
Can I ask why? As I said in my other post, maybe I'm being ignorant but why would a British person have a symbol of rebellion from a union? I realise that it's used as a symbol of the southern States so if you have links to the place then fair enough.

Got a taxi to the aiport at 5.45 his morning only for the first words in a nasaly voice " aye looks good weather for the cup final on saturday for the treble treble". My heart actually sank as this goon spent the full 30 minutes babbling on about how mourinho wants the celtic job and its a race between him and Benitez. Came out with the ultimate deluded tim nonsense about how lucky nourinho would be to manage them,but apparently hes pals wit the kit man who says the benitez deal is done...
Lol

Should have said

Is he aye

Got a taxi to the aiport at 5.45 his morning only for the first words in a nasaly voice " aye looks good weather for the cup final on saturday for the treble treble". My heart actually sank as this goon spent the full 30 minutes babbling on about how mourinho wants the celtic job and its a race between him and Benitez. Came out with the ultimate deluded tim nonsense about how lucky nourinho would be to manage them,but apparently hes pals wit the kit man who says the benitez deal is done...
JSJCPMV.gif

Tell you what, as soon as a poet taxi driver starts that shite with me I would have been right in there with their paedophile ring cover up.

There is no way I would allow these bastards to dominate a conversation when they think they have the bragging rights.
I'm killing it stone dead.

I had a taxi driver like that once I went all Danny Dyer on him told him to shut his gun I'm not interested.. .. soon got the message

Glasgow Taxi's is riddled with them. Their Chairman, Stephen Flynn, is a mad mentally challenged that likes to look after the bhoys.

He's currently suspended and under investigation after £10000 went missing but strangely turned up in his account..... ahem!

They just can't help themselves.

If you wanted him to shut up you really only had to ask him one question.
Once I did. He was an actual victim. Clocked the name on his taxi licence and googled it. He gave evidence at the trial. Never been so glad to get out a taxi in my puff.

It happened once to a Rangers minded colleague and I arriving at Glasgow. Mass line of taxis who had no doubt sat for hours waiting on a hire.

One of the white airport cabs moves up, we get in and the fanny starts immediately with Sellik pish.

Our planned journey was dropping him at Hillhead and then me to Hamilton. Work was paying so we were not too bothered about fare.

When the wank started the Sellik pish, my mate tells him, ‘we are just gonna go to Paisley Gilmour Street.’

The look on his face having thought he was on a £50 + fare to under a tenner was worth the hassle of the extended train journey at 6am.

Even better was knowing he was going straight to the end of that taxi rank queue.

Wonder if that the diddy that cuts about with a Confederate flag hanging from his rear view mirror? If so I've had a run in with him before.

He picked me up last year. It was in international week. He started ranting about McLeish being Scotland manager and then went onto EBT's. I immediately recognised his voice and asked if he used to phone Talksport. He said aye and confirmed he was known online as Tommy the taxi driver. The guy seemed nuts. I was trying offer some balance regarding McLeish and EBT's but at no point did he acknowledge any of my points. He just stared ahead and kept ranting.

He picked me up last year. It was in international week. He started ranting about McLeish being Scotland manager and then went onto EBT's. I immediately recognised his voice and asked if he used to phone Talksport. He said aye and confirmed he was known online as Tommy the taxi driver. The guy seemed nuts. I was trying offer some balance regarding McLeish and EBT's but at no point did he acknowledge any of my points. He just stared ahead and kept ranting.
Well thank God I wasnt totally unjustified in my comments. I could tell as soon as I got in, as bitter as they come.

Once got a taxi driver who asked who I supported. When I told him Rangers he asked if it was the new one or the old one. Told him I’d rather die with our history than live with theirs. That shut him up. He got fu ck all tip as well.

Should have put on an English accent and pretended to have no clue about the goings on and say you read about the abuse in a paper.

Shut the tim cûnt up

Happened to me one day, I just asked him why Celtic fans sing ira songs.?
He said something about being Irish, so I asked him is he Scottish or Irish ?
He was totally fucked, I also told him they are hated in England.
No tip.

Recently I was on a coach trip to
Gairloch. Found a hotel that was showing CL game. Only seat available in the bar
was beside 2 guys in green shirts.
Bracing myself for what was coming as I sat down ‘ Whit team do you support ‘. Rangers I firmly declared,
to be met with ‘ Oh Sevco ‘ to which
I replied ‘ Do you think there will be a
celtic when the child abuse scandal is
complete ‘. Tim ‘ Oh you don’t need to be
like that.’ I said ‘ Well you started it’.
Complete change of attitude and was able to watch game in peace.
If they were locals you can consider yourself unlucky to have found them. There are 4 or 5 reformed churches in the village and no chapel.

You should have asked him if that's a huddle or a paedophile ring.

And what the fuck are you doing getting a horse and cart to the airport..?

If they were locals you can consider yourself unlucky to have found them. There are 4 or 5 reformed churches in the village and no chapel.
They weren’t locals They were up from
Glasgow laying floors in one of the hotels. The green shirts were their own
Company’s dress. I’m an OAP btw but
I wasn’t going to take their crap regardless.

trolling thinking we are stupid, some might but I know what you up to :rolleyes:

Why would you bring your team into your work life especially being a taxi driver? You’re essentially limiting yourself in making extra money by only appeasing a certain segment of your market.

Should have got Uber. Driver might have still been a knob, but at least you could have left a bad review.

Back