their bus parade has been cancelled

2aagjl0.jpg

2dmf5p5.jpg

Hahhahahaha i want more tears

I was stuck in traffic on Clyde street when I saw 2 open top buses driving by me heading towards broomielaw.
Dozens of assorted mutants chasing after it. F uck me they really are an ugly mob.
I’ve no idea if the front bus was full of players or other staff but I got a bit of a reaction from the top deck when my middle finger accidentally popped out my own bus window and inadvertently kind of pointed in their direction.
Not a wise move when you’re sitting in gridlocked traffic with mutants left, right and centre.

I don’t really get the ‘how come they have this?” argument. It’s always pissed me off that we have never got to do this.

My main worry is that this is such a shambles we never get a chance to do this.

I’m sure 3 year old kids wouldn’t really give a fùck about seeing something they don’t understand. That mentally challenged boot should have the kid in it’s bed

What kind of human being would keep a 3 year old out in the pissing rain until 9pm at night In an area full of steaming arseholes and smoke just to see a bus that he will never remember anyway ??

Who are these cretins ?

Last edited:
I was stuck in traffic on Clyde street when I saw 2 open top buses driving by me heading towards broomielaw.
Dozens of assorted mutants chasing after it. F uck me they really are an ugly mob.
I’ve no idea if the front bus was full of players or other staff but I got a bit of a reaction from the top deck when my middle finger accidentally popped out my own bus window and inadvertently kind of pointed in their direction.
Not a wise move when you’re sitting in gridlocked traffic with mutants left, right and centre.

Yer a brave man, Oosy.

Fancy trying to explain a bus isn’t coming to a 3 year old?

Said child would not understand any of what was going on, just wondering what all the commotion was.

What is it with the rhancids and the need to explain things to weans who won’t understand what’s going on anyway?

Absolute mentalists the whole fecking lot of them.

WATP

Hahah brilliant!

The other positive is it puts the '19th Century Terrorist polis' theory to bed

Good thing about it would be that aw thae knts would be contained in one area. Just went through prestwick, saw just one of them in a plain green polo.

Thought i would have seen more but didn't, and thought what a good idea, keeping them away from normal folk on a normal saturday night going about their normal buisness of enjoying themselve's.

Even seeing just one of them walking the street's reminded me of how much i hate them. Just my personal preference.

In fact, what a load of lillian jish my last post is. I shouldn't need to be reminded of how much i hate them.

I carry that thought everyday day the good lord is happy to have me around.

Someone on Twitter is saying they’ve attacked the recently reopened Park Bar...

They've probably been hammering the booze since this morning and right through the afternoon.

Their bus parade gets cancelled after them standing in the pissing rain.

Lennon remains as their manager.

They will be a bit pissed off as they continue to hammer the booze well into the night all over the city centre.
I wonder how this will pan out.

They've probably been hammering the booze since this morning and right through the afternoon.

Their bus parade gets cancelled after them standing in the pissing rain.

Lennon remains as their manager.

They will be a bit pissed off as they continue to hammer the booze well into the night all over the city centre.
I wonder how this will pan out.

You don’t really wonder NC ? You know :D

Back