Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Been on the board for years, never posted! Having Sunday dinner with the in laws and watching Harry Potter, rock and roll! In-laws told us about the women next door having an affair, then said who knew - in my head jock stein, Tommy burns and more - then on Harry Potter some dude with long black hair talks about the chamber of secrets - fcuking nearly pissed myself! Sorry not sure if the right tread - WATP

19d89f414ad5602d726890cc3a2507e1.jpg

Just kidding mate, I actually enjoyed it....
cheers.gif

Sadly, that's all it is.

There's not one shred of evidence to back these claims up.

Yet, you keep saying they're fu.cked.

I sincerely hope you're right but the current climate politically gives me a sense of trepidation.
These SNP bastards know their demographic and where the fu.ck is our Justice Minister.
All I want is justice for the possibly hundreds of kids who've been abused by that rancid club but I seriously have my doubts in this sinister little shitehole.
Hope I'm wrong.

Yet, you keep saying they're fu.cked.

I sincerely hope you're right but the current climate politically gives me a sense of trepidation.
These SNP bastards know their demographic and where the fu.ck is our Justice Minister.
All I want is justice for the possibly hundreds of kids who've been abused by that rancid club but I seriously have my doubts in this sinister little shitehole.
Hope I'm wrong.

I believe they are fukt.

But I don't believe these NDA's or affadavits exist.

I'd say it's Lawwell & Celtic who are shitting themselves.

And no matter what you think of Dornan, he has played a major part in calling the Fat Japanese out and bringing this into the public arena.

Dornan? This guy?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...lag&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

That piece of republican loving scum has spent all of his time castigating Rangers fans for anything and everything he could get his grubby little paws on. He's only in the last few days jumped from the sinking ship, doing a complete 180 degree turnaround, owing to a slip of the tongue and the fact that 'the cat's eventually out of the bag'.

He definitely made an error in stating that the abuse wasn't as bad now in his tweet. He was clearly shown to know about abuse going on and must have had a sharp intake of breath after he hit the send button. He knew and did nothing - yet another one!

He had to try and save his own skin (he is a politician after all) after people brought him to task for it. What a transformation from him the last few days and only after a fire was lit under him to comment on what he said. Let him burn.

He's a turncoat, two-faced, disgusting, republican rat.

Not even they would do irony like that.

There are no depths to which they will not stoop to. There are no lies or smears that are not below them. Absolutely none.
Imagine the scenario of potential damaging sanctions against them. They will put out an appeal to the Scottish footballing public through their chums in the media and the gist of it will be....’ well ok, punish us if you must, but just remember this, Rangers Football Club are a shower of cheating bastards, do you really want them lording it over all of us ever again ‘ ?
I hope Mr King is ready for these scumbags.

The posters who are mentioning it appear to be have a little more background knowledge than most. Indeed, they've been proven correct as this thread has grown.

If I recall, you were sceptical about them earlier as well.

I don't believe they exist. That shall remain my stance until proven otherwise.

Dornan? This guy?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&id=90C10982BDD3F1E0BC2FAE5097EC36A38C27FA0E&thid=OIP.VA4hFceSldbdNwDViXev9gHaEs&mediaurl=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/nintchdbpict000360548096.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100&exph=609&expw=960&q=msp+dornan+republican+flag&selectedindex=0&ajaxhist=0&vt=0&eim=1,2,6

That piece of republican loving scum has spent all of his time castigating Rangers fans for anything and everything he could get his grubby little paws on. He's only in the last few days jumped from the sinking ship, doing a complete 180 degree turnaround, owing to a slip of the tongue and the fact that 'the cat's eventually out of the bag'.

He definitely made an error in stating that the abuse wasn't as bad now in his tweet. He was clearly shown to know about abuse going on and must have had a sharp intake of breath after he hit the send button. He knew and did nothing - yet another one!

He had to try and save his own skin (he is a politician after all) after people brought him to task for it. What a transformation from him the last few days and only after a fire was lit under him to comment on what he said. Let him burn.

He's a turncoat, two-faced, disgusting, republican rat.

I think Dornan tried to engineer a soft landing for Celtic and Lawwell was too arrogant to seize the opportunity. Dornan may well have been personally affronted by the way Lawwell responded to him. Additionally, he may have an inkling of what is still to come out and is now distancing himself.

Sorry, I meant you were sceptical about the posters. They've been proven correct. If they are talking of NDA's, I'd tend to believe it. After all, it's not a stretch given all that has happened to believe they exist.

You can believe whatever and whomever you want, that is your prerogative.

I have no reason to be sceptical of the posters, but I like to deal in fact - not hearsay - that is my prerogative.

F.uck their titles, they're tainted enough as it is.

Let's see the victims get the justice they absolutely deserve, and the perpetrators of the cover-up get what they absolutely deserve also.
Victims 1st Then do unto others Bill, they wanted more from us for %^*& all. Take everything leave them nothing the only thing we can't take is their dignity cos that left the premises decades ago.

And still we have total silence from the Scottish Government. Unbelievable and utterly shameful.

The Scottish government said nothing when the real IRA sent bombs to Scottish universities, they will say absolutely nothing about this. The SNP is terrified of losing the RC block vote which means each of the three RC pillars (church, CFC, RC schools) is untouchable no matter the horrors committed.

The SNP are devoid of all morality, are abysmal at governing by every metric, have no policy or a policy that alters regularly on the most important issues concerning independence namely currency and economics, are full of people who are at best of average intelligence and ability, and are trying to Balkanize Glasgow.

People vote for them solely on basis of independence, such people would rather live in a cave in an independent Scotland than in a mansion in a prosperous UK. Bitterenders.

No doubt about it, he was trying to control the narrative.

As we get older, we're supposed to learn about people and the things around us. I can see through that republican rat a mile away and I think most on here can do too. I've seen it all before.

100% with you Timskelper. Bill seems to be at odds with most of us, but you just need to look at Dornan’s history, even his recent history.

Not to be trusted.

The Scottish government said nothing when the real IRA sent bombs to Scottish universities, they will say absolutely nothing about this. The SNP is terrified of losing the RC block vote which means each of the three RC pillars (church, CFC, RC schools) is untouchable no matter the horrors committed.

The SNP are devoid of all morality, are abysmal at governing by every metric, have no policy or a policy that alters regularly on the most important issues concerning independence namely currency and economics, are full of people who are at best of average intelligence and ability, and are trying to Balkanize Glasgow.

People vote for them solely on basis of independence, such people would rather live in a cave in an independent Scotland than in a mansion in a prosperous UK. Bitterenders.

Great post RBRFC.

He backed himself into a corner .
All it took was the bravery of one Mother who will not be silenced .
To make him realise that He should do what He should have done two decades ago.

The media have all played their part in this .
They looked the other way .
In fact they tried to ridicule anyone who mentioned this subject .
Right up until today these same media, are speaking of point scoring.
and using their platforms to berate anyone who speaks of this matter.

Sexual predators can infiltrate all levels of social strata and prey on the weakest sometimes un-noticed for years .

This is not the case here .It seems that there was a organised peadophile ring operating for many years with ties to other rings .

As I mentioned on our previous board .I knew a boy /man who had been abused whilst playing football.
A big hard man who was feared by some in the circles He moved in.
I tried to get him out of his local scene and away working with me .
One night after a weekend away camping and after a few drinks .
He broke down and told Me and my mate what happened to him .

He was too ashamed to tell his family or close friends and would not tell us where the abuse took place .

He died in tragic circumstance a few year later
for decades .

This abuse seems to have been widespread and no one would talk about it
if you did you were labled a bigot .by Dornan and his Ilk .

I don't give a hoot about Celtic .I don't care if they are punished .
But this abuse has to stop and the predators must receive the maximum penalties .

Any one who speaks of separate entities ,point scoring ,tribal rivalry .
should be shamed for what the are .

Paedophile Enablers

Good post mate, but tragic to hear what happened to the man you knew.

It's a truly horrific crime and no matter who it is, they should feel the full force of the law on them for their actions. Anyone who protects them should get severely punished too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the wishes of the victims in what they want from this and how they want to go about it is paramount. Everything else is a distant second. I do believe that's what every decent person wants at the end of the day. I hope they get it and also some form of closure at long last. I really feel for every single one of them.

Prove it.
Don't have to prove it mate, as you said youve got your views and I've got mine's I've been told by certain people what I can and cannot put on here at first they were looking for support but they trust me now to tell me and other people on here information and so far I don't think there is one thing that has been wrong. The press and Celtic FC have been drip fed information they shit their pants for a while then they get drip fed more information they shit their pants again I'm sure your getting the Idea now how this works

My reply was tongue and cheek bud... I knew he nevr mentioned anything wotsoever regarding COVERUPS

It just that Harthill Bill seems to have a hardon for Dornan..... yet all i see is a slimy cvnt.

Dornan would need to improve to be a slimy cnut!

I agree, he tried to help the beggars. As I've called it before, its like the Poppy money, give the cash dont take the responsibility. Thats what Dornan was offering. But Liewell (and maybe desmond) have fcuked that now.

There are no depths to which they will not stoop to. There are no lies or smears that are not below them. Absolutely none.
Imagine the scenario of potential damaging sanctions against them. They will put out an appeal to the Scottish footballing public through their chums in the media and the gist of it will be....’ well ok, punish us if you must, but just remember this, Rangers Football Club are a shower of cheating bastards, do you really want them lording it over all of us ever again ‘ ?
I hope Mr King is ready for these scumbags.
Then let them bring it on.
They can be dragged off shouting anything they want about Rangers. We have nothing to hide, no skeletons in our cupboard. I’d bet my life on that.
Where is this proof that ‘Rangers Football Club are a shower of cheating bastards’ @Blues and Royals
Proof/evidence is everything mate, and from where I’m sitting it looks like the evidence is growing to prove that a cover up of epic proportions has been ongoing at Celtic Park for decades. They are continuing to insult the victims and their families after decades of hurt. They are a cold, calculating and despicable institution, and the world is now seeing them for what they are.
I don’t think for a second they will try to implicate us as even they know it would be utterly futile and show them in even more bad light.
Rangers Football Club would do well to steer clear of all of this and allow due process to run its course. The noose is tightening and we don’t need to get involved. This is a time when we really should show a dignified silence.

It's a bit like McNeil and the open secret stuff. There is not a shred of evidence out there that proves he said it, but it gathered momentum over the years that people accepted it as fact. It's a popular misconception. An urban myth.

Again, all this talk of NDA's and affadavits make for good pub rumours and internet forums, but, again, not one shred of evidence has been produced to back these claims up.

I'd love you to prove me wrong. Somehow I don't think you ever will.

Don't have to prove it mate, as you said youve got your views and I've got mine's I've been told by certain people what I can and cannot put on here at first they were looking for support but they trust me now to tell me and other people on here information and so far I don't think there is one thing that has been wrong. The press and Celtic FC have been drip fed information they shit their pants for a while then they get drip fed more information they shit their pants again I'm sure your getting the Idea now how this works
And to be fair thos approach is working a treat as each fresh revelation seems to increase media interest

Good post mate, but tragic to hear what happened to the man you knew.

It's a truly horrific crime and no matter who it is, they should feel the full force of the law on them for their actions. Anyone who protects them should get severely punished too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the wishes of the victims in what they want from this and how they want to go about it is paramount. Everything else is a distant second. I do believe that's what every decent person wants at the end of the day. I hope they get it and also some form of closure at long last. I really feel for every single one of them.

100%.

Back