Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong but I don’t think thats a word Gerrard would use, its tabloid speak.

He actually did say it but I reckon he just meant bigger names as opposed to a jaw dropper. Fans always home in on words like marquee which gives us something to bitch about if the signings don’t match our inflated expectations based on 1 word

I'm a Charlton season ticket holder so have seen all of Joe's home games. If this is true it is one hell of a deal. He is quality and is only going to get better.
If the Charlton owner wasn't so incompetent and such a nutcase Joe would be a £5m+ transfer, that's Charlton's problem. Rangers have played a blinder if this is confirmed. Fingers crossed.

I'm a Charlton season ticket holder so have seen all of Joe's home games. If this is true it is one hell of a deal. He is quality and is only going to get better.
If the Charlton owner wasn't so incompetent and such a nutcase Joe would be a £5m+ transfer, that's Charlton's problem. Rangers have played a blinder if this is confirmed. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the post mate. Much appreciated & good luck to CAFC in the Championship next season.

Hope you get rid of that weasel soon @Chager . Fingers crossed the Aribo deal goes through and he is as good as you say he is.

Bit of a shitter for yous going up a level and losing a top player.

He was a true footballer. Ghosted about a park. :D
I managed a Cumbernauld Select against Dukla Pumpherston in a charity match a couple of years ago and Bobby, despite his age, ran the whole show. Never wasted a pass but unfortunately he was saddled with duds like Peter (McGuire) Martin and Sheridan. A very good football player who in his prime could have played for any team he wanted.

That's just 4 different signings from 4 different windows though haha. Doesn't really prove anything in the wider trend.

Could just as easily say we paid about £10 million for Pena, Grezda, Herrera and Barisic in the same time frame!

Yes it does , it shows we are gaining valuable assets now with each passing window . The sale of one of the above would recoup the outlay of the 4 you mentioned , that’s good business haha.

Hopefully this goes through, boy looks a good player. On one hand dont want to get to excited in case it doesnt happen...but on the other hand,

Where did you come from, where did ye go, where did ye come from Joe Aribo

Last edited:
I managed a Cumbernauld Select against Dukla Pumpherston in a charity match a couple of years ago and Bobby, despite his age, ran the whole show. Never wasted a pass but unfortunately he was saddled with duds like Peter (McGuire) Martin and Sheridan. A very good football player who in his prime could have played for any team he wanted.

Great post.

But Bobby did play for the team he wanted ;)

That's just 4 different signings from 4 different windows though haha. Doesn't really prove anything in the wider trend.

Could just as easily say we paid about £10 million for Pena, Grezda, Herrera and Barisic in the same time frame!

It was already 3 players from 3 windows anyway lol.

Unfortunately used to being shat on by this clown, may be more to come! I will still have Joe playing for my club though!

So you will!

Hats off to Bowyer for getting promotion with all the off field shennanigans.

6072967.jpg
Please God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back