Joe Aribo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooowooooooo Joe Ariboooo
Hes loyal and hes true
Gonna be a legend in the royal blue
He's a Ranger through and through

To the tune of Super Rangers

By the way first song I've ever suggested and will happily accept all the abuse and "make it your last" :)

I see someones had fun on his wikipedia page.

Joe Aribo AKA TIM SKELPER

Speaking in October 2016, Aribo said that his strengths were "driving with the ball and getting up the pitch".[7]

He has become staunch and a true loyalist.

:D:D:D

The Old Firm don’t have a great rep in England due to our “sectarian baggage”. It goes way over the head of most (English) millennials and it will have been the one negative most advisors would have brought up when consulted by Aribo.

I don’t think editing his wiki to being a “true Loyalist” will do us any favours, particularly before he’s signed.

Aribo, Ojo, Edmundson and Kent all almost certain to sign is the jist of that article.

Absolutely nothing we don't already know.

Constant recycling of all stories whether it is Devlin, Jack or any other who we are led to believe has King's ear.

Devlin and Jack are means to an end.. they are told things when it suits Rangers.. since Stevie came in less and less is given to them.. I see folk comment all the time about Devlin but truth is when Dorrans was signings he was taking pellets of Dorrans Mates in the pub about how little he knew compared to what they knew.

Keep peodo stuff out the songs , it’s cringe . He’s a new player , I don’t imagine he’d like some of the ideas for songs on here , who wants peodo in their song ?

What about this from Joseph and his technicolour Dreamcoat?

“ Joseph’s touch is elegant , his shots are fine . His tasteful hair is the ultimate in good design “

And repeat

I'm wary of the Aribo signing purely because of the Scott Allan one for them. I could have sworn blind he was coming to us, esp after that photo appeared of him sitting with our players in a restaurant. I'll only be happy when it's officially announced by the club that he's signed.
Scott Allan was when we were the league below with a snake oil salesman in charge.

He joined a club who are despicable and a disgrace, which he was well aware of but got a shed load more than he would've had he joined our club.

Do you think aribo has actually signed yet?

I believe wages, contract length and everything has been agreed and they ironing out fine details.. but like all things in football until that’s done and you dot i’s and cross t’s anything can happen. But from what I heard he really wants to work with Gerrard to progress his career and on Friday the Agent gave the green light to get the deal done. I get a sense it would have to be a significantly better offer late on or a total sacking worth %^*& up from us to stop this going through.

Singing about the child abuse is bad enough but using one of our players name in a song about it is just tragic.

Let’s be better than this.
I said I don't see a slur.
I still don't.

I have no idea where anything you've posted answers that.

None of of these deals are done until his signature is on the contract I remember Rob Kiernan left halfway through another clubs medical to sign for us so anything can happen but hoping for the best

While I like the excitement of a potential new signing and the little bits of info from folk who are in and around the club I’ve learned not to get too carried away. I’ve seen transfers go south too often and with the poets lurking in the shadows on this one I will hold for on making up songs before it’s official.

How many times do we have to be told Ojo signing has no bearing on Kent.

Rinse, repeat, check twitter, check follow follow, rinse, repeat.

Agree. I think it would be such a big plus that we’re now all shiting ourselves because it’s not been tied up yet.

A big decision for the lad, he made on Friday, Gerrard had the Team back today and others planned arriving in today in Ojo and Balde.. its only Monday the first business days since his Agent gave us a green light.. these things take their natural course.

People shouldn't ever post anything regarding signings as fact, that they don't actually know to be true.
I am reluctant to believe a signing is happening until they are through the door and wearing the shirt.
I do hope we get this one done, because the lad looks like a good fit.

Think I'll wait for official confirmation, either way.

If Aribo signs, great. If he doesn't then we look elsewhere. We've lost and missed out on better players in the past and will continue to do do.

Embarrassingly so many are scarred by what happened with Scott Allan. Difference is Hibs wouldn’t sell to us. Celtic never beat us to Allan. Allan’s choice was wait out his contract or take the money on offer from Celtic.
So, so true. Stubbs was never going to allow the best player in the league to go to his rivals for promotion. Allan had a choice, sit tight or go to Celtic. Jamie Murphy injury proves you don't take chances.

Can we not sign a player without the meltdown that we must be selling one of our current players.

Aribo signs.... "We must be selling Jack or Arfield will be dropped?"

Any chance we can just have 5 solid midfielders all competing for places over a long season. A 7 man strong bench is as big as a strong 11!

I will not tolerate this rational thinking on this forum lol

WATP

See before anyone else wets the bed.. I’ve been around this for so long that if Celtic were successful hijacking this or he had a change of heart Jim Traynor would have the trusted friendlies firing out articles shooting down Rangers ever having an interest in the Player and @ID10 will back me up on that.

Relax.
What part of the article even mentions them?

Immenent doesn't neccesarily mean the same minute, hour, day or even week sometime.

State of this place when stuff isn't sorted to folks unjustified timetable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back