BT Sports Increased Subscription

I called up to cancel last week and was told my contract runs to next March, I'm livid with myself for agreeing to a long-term contract and my head must have been up my arse at the time.
If they are upping the price or have lost SPFL does that give me recourse to cancel without charges?

Yep, there is a special number on the email they sent out with the price increases.

I'm cancelling my BT. Have had it 18 months and the only thing I've watched on it are Rangers games of which they will have none next season.

Whats the deal with Amazon Prime in pubs?! do they have special licenses or does the landlord just stick his firestick into the TV with his £7.99 a month subscription!

I thought there will be SPFL games for the next season, including Rangers.

I like BT Sports coverage and some of their football shows are brilliant.

I try not to get too het up about bangers like McManaman but by fk, he is pish.

I’m going to chuck it.

I barely watch the Champions League and have RTV, so really a bit pointless.

Same as me. I cancelled last month. Since then I’ve been inundated by both companies begging me to stay. RTV via a VPN is the way forward.

UFC will never survive PPV in the UK.

If I had BT still I’d be sacking it right now and going with RTV.

What a joke of a channel.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but I couldn't find any previous similar threads

I've just received a letter from BT Sport - advising my subscription has been increased by £4 a month - but there will be '10 extra EPL matches (52 in total)
All UEFA & EUROPA matches (exclusively on BT )
& UFC Fight Nights

No mention of SPL - or Scots / League cup matches

I already find BT Sports to be the least professional & poorest quality provider - despite the stiff competition
I always mute my volume to avoid their pathetic commentary & absurd punditry & was about to phone them up & cancel -

But before I do - does anyone know the number of SPL games they're liable to have next season ?

I could be about to cut off my nose .. etc.

...absurd punditry.... I like that :)

Watch UFC every week on BT Sport and had no idea they were doing this now.

I thought the point in the UFC on BT Sports was that you paid a monthly fee rather than PPV fees because it's on so late at night, who wants to spend £30+ on a card that starts at 3am!?

Crazy. Definitely getting cancelled.

Was just announced Saturday it's the numbered ppvs in America that they are charging us for

Tbh I could see them doing that with McGregor's not that if agree but could see the reasoning

It's just not big enough over here to charge MONTHLY ppv price at that time farce

Hopefully the day isnt far away when we will be able to buy and stream any Rangers game on a Rangers tv app

Or even buy a season ticket to watch games online.

I make most games but above scenario would be good for OAPs, and people who cant make games or get tickets for away games.

Back to saturday (or sunday) 3 oclock games as well that means if Rangers fans cant make a game for whatever reason than can watch in comfort of own home or stream to a mobile device

Proper Rangers tv app with decent Rangers minded presenters and good pre and post match content

Sick of having to listen to Andy Walker, Sutton etc if have to watch on tv

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but I couldn't find any previous similar threads

I've just received a letter from BT Sport - advising my subscription has been increased by £4 a month - but there will be '10 extra EPL matches (52 in total)
All UEFA & EUROPA matches (exclusively on BT )
& UFC Fight Nights

No mention of SPL - or Scots / League cup matches

I already find BT Sports to be the least professional & poorest quality provider - despite the stiff competition
I always mute my volume to avoid their pathetic commentary & absurd punditry & was about to phone them up & cancel -

But before I do - does anyone know the number of SPL games they're liable to have next season ?

I could be about to cut off my nose .. etc.
I use this site fellow bear.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html

No more Hayley, I'm afraid.

eilidh-barbour.jpg

A load would be well and truly left inside her. Some lucky bugger is tasting her asshole on a daily basis

These subscriptions are going up to allow the TV companies to pay ridiculous money to the football bodies, which then bumps up prize money to elite clubs, who then pay most of it out to players making them millionaires from a few weeks wages. Which in turn means nobody else is likely to win anything.

Are Sky customers able to order BT Sport next season (via Sky rather than through BT as an add-on)?

I fucking detest this break up from sky.

One provider, one fee.

This monopoly pish peddled is a joke. I pay far more for split provision than I would under one roof.
Don't forget Premier Sport,which is just BT with a different mic cover

Watch UFC every week on BT Sport and had no idea they were doing this now.

I thought the point in the UFC on BT Sports was that you paid a monthly fee rather than PPV fees because it's on so late at night, who wants to spend £30+ on a card that starts at 3am!?

Crazy. Definitely getting cancelled.
Not all cards will be PPV. Only 3/4 a year when the likes of McGregor, Jones etc. are fighting.

I just got an email to say mine's was going up by £4 a month, so I just phoned to cancel and wasn't offered a new deal.

I've got RangersTV for all games except Europe (as RTV can't show them), so just need to find another way of watching BT now or go to the pub.

Spoke to Bt and apparently i can’t get out my bt contract as its only an increase in the bt sports package which i get for free just now.

Been looking to cancel my broadband and television for months now as i have iptv and would prefer a cheaper broadband! Thought this was my chance to leave contract with no fees

I watch BT on my skybox. There's a card. I've tried to use the card in another skybox but it won't work. BT are advertising you can watch it anywhere on phones or tablets whatever, so why can't I watch it on another skybox ?
any solutions ?

Spoke to Bt and apparently i can’t get out my bt contract as its only an increase in the bt sports package which i get for free just now.

Been looking to cancel my broadband and television for months now as i have iptv and would prefer a cheaper broadband! Thought this was my chance to leave contract with no fees

I cancelled the sport no bother but kept my broadband contract as it is.

I pay about £12 a month here in Croatia for 16 sports channels over 2 main platforms (Arena and Sportklub). Gives me every sport except Bundesliga. Every EU league (SPFL as well), hockey, baseball, nba, rugby, nfl, all golf majors, etc. Used to pay £65 a month for Sky through a source. Dumped that years ago.

I quite like BT Sports and will be mildly disappointed when SPL disappears from it.

Feel they put a bit more into the coverage than Sky do.

Also enjoy the 4k content that I don't get with sky.

I watch BT on my skybox. There's a card. I've tried to use the card in another skybox but it won't work. BT are advertising you can watch it anywhere on phones or tablets whatever, so why can't I watch it on another skybox ?
any solutions ?

From my understanding the sky card is matched to your box, to get it to work on another box you need to call them to pair the card to the other box. Hope this helps.

It’s getting silly in my house. We have all the Sky channels but we ‘needed’ multi-room and ultra HD. BT is extra, and if you want that in HD it’s more again. The third baw booting is an extra £6 if you want to watch BT in other rooms.

That’s before you’ve got Netflix, Amazon Prime and Spotify.

I phoned up to cancel my full bt package. Ended up saving 15 quid a month all in, got the sport upgraded to HD and a new super duper with cherries on top broadband hub. Bt sport costs me 4 quid a month now

I'll be phoning to cancel my full subscription and informing them the reason being they sponsor the family stand at the nonce stadium and none of my.cash is going there.

I have Sky, BT and Premier.

Well worth the money, if your anti sociable like me.

Love my sport channels.

I'm just off the phone to them & I am due to renew or ditch BT broadband from the end of this month when current deal expires - they did not offer to waive the £4 increase
My broadband was up for renewal so I phoned bt last week and told them if they increased my bt sports I would. Not renew I’m pleased to say they are not increasing my bt sports

Back