Morelos spotted at the airport

Someone has to make a bid for him before we sell him.
Yes.

But it will come. His agent will have been on the case for a while.

I still believe the lad wants to leave. And SG knows it. His response last week tells us that. I think he just wants a conclusion to this within next couple of weeks. Makes sense for all parties.

He’s going to go at some point, he says so himself. As long as it’s the money we are looking for he can be replaced with names such as Foote. We’re not going to be as reliant on him as we were last season, the signings we’ve made show that. I think buyers will heed Gerard’s words and not come in with bids that waste our time.

When did he down tools? If last season was him downing tools I would love to know what he would have been like if he was committed! He came on in Tuesday and instantly gave his all. His attitude and commitment can certainly not be questioned. He has ambition and I for one wont begrudge him his move when he goes.
He did mate his head was turned for a period after the Chinese bid,he got the improved contract then got on with it again,i just want this resolved not good for anyone

Heard a rumour that bids from West Ham and Palace are imminent for about £15m. In now way ITK and it's most likely bollocks but thought I'd pass it on. Came from someone who claims to have had good info in the past but no idea on the veracity of that.

Asked last week if Morelos wants to stay, SG responded with "You'll have to ask him". Quite telling.

The lad won't be wanting to endure another season in the SPHell.

Let's get a deal done ASAP.

Ha ha, you made the same post on the other thread so I will give you the same reply.

Probably best to give a bit of context to the quote by including a bit more of what Gerrard said.

Asked if Morelos would be happy to remain at Rangers, Gerrard said: “I don’t know. You’ll have to ask him that question. He gives me the impression he wants to be here because he trains really well.”

It’s no secret that Morelos wants to move to a bigger league. That doesn’t mean he’s being anything other than dedicated to playing at his best for Rangers.

Heard a rumour that bids from West Ham and Palace are imminent for about £15m. In now way ITK and it's most likely bollocks but thought I'd pass it on. Came from someone who claims to have had good info in the past but no idea on the veracity of that.

Good. A bidding war it is, then.

Not sure if anyone cares but my claim to fame is I was the "daft hun" that correctly posted a pic of Bellamy getting kicked in the face.

I thank you. Who wants to touch me?

That’s a blast from the past!

Probably take another SG interview to put us straight. Stating there have been no bids. Until someone hears of someone hearing about spotting him in a taxi in London or something, then it will start all over again :D

So let me get this right, Morelos is down speaking to Palace and or West Ham even though no bid has been accepted or even made?

Ok then.

Everton are the team that i have heard that are interested.

I really hope Alfie stays with us for this season becomes top scorer again and shows that he's learned not to rise to the likes of mongo and his cohorts,thats when the big bids will come in,I think teams are a little wary of a hot headed young man who spent a lot of time suspended.

If we get Helander, Roofe and £5m+ for Alfie, I would regard that as very good business.
Helander, someone like Roofe and Kent back - and it will be a case of Alfie who ?! :D (only messing - a parting of the was always inevitable and I wish the wee man well in his new venture - but we move on)

Really hope he stays one more season as although Roofe is a good player he isn't at Morelos' level.

Although Helander + Roofe plus £5m+ profit would not be bad at all.

We'd need to get more goals from other parts of the team though as I don't think Roofe would score 30.

said it before, but he has to go now for our club to progress on and off field.

he deserves his move, just want it done ASAP

What a strange statement, are you suggesting he’s holding us back? Without his goals last season where would we have been? He clearly has a temperament issue but he’s still a very good talent.

Back