Morelos spotted at the airport

Asked last week if Morelos wants to stay, SG responded with "You'll have to ask him". Quite telling.

The lad won't be wanting to endure another season in the SPHell.

Let's get a deal done ASAP.
Or maybe the manager just doesn't feel like he has the right to speak for other people?

He responded with this last week, yet not one member of the media has sought to ask Morelos himself?

I'm remarkably comfortable about the possibility of him leaving. I love the guy, but it feels like a good time to cash in and replace.
To echo others, my priority would be completing any deal ASAP. Get it done and dusted and allow us to know the situation.

If we get £17/18m bid in for him, he’s off.

If we can reinvest £4/5m of that towards Kemar Roofe and then get Kent in on loan we’re sorted for the season.

Still not totally convinced at the left back position though. We need Barisic to step up big time.

Or maybe the manager just doesn't feel like he has the right to speak for other people?

He responded with this last week, yet not one member of the media has sought to ask Morelos himself?
Either way, I feel his departure is quite imminent.

Money in, new players purchased, we move on.

I'm interested to know how you progress on the field by rushing your best players out the door.

We're not rushing anyone out mate.

We've got a player who's made no secret, almost from the day he joined us, that he wants to play in a better league.

He doesn't ever try to hide it.

Every player has their price and we, as a club, are ensuring we don't get caught short at the end of the transfer window.

Alfredo may get his wish shortly anyway and we're ready to reinvest the money and strengthen the overall squad.

We're not rushing anyone out mate.

We've got a player who's made no secret, almost from the day he joined us, that he wants to play in a better league.

He doesn't ever try to hide it.

Every player has their price and we, as a club, are ensuring we don't get caught short at the end of the transfer window.

Alfredo may get his wish shortly anyway and we're ready to reinvest the money and strengthen the overall squad.
The poster I replied to said he needs to go now.

We all know he's moving on at some point and to a far better league than ours, I'd just rather we got as much out of him on the pitch as we possibly can.

There seems to be a mentality creeping in that he has to go this window, unless we get what we want then Alfie will have to wait to get his wish.

Either way, I feel his departure is quite imminent.

Money in, new players purchased, we move on.
If that's the case then so be it.
We get a good deal, Alfie gets his move, we have plenty time to replace him.

I don't see us losing him late in the window.

The poster I replied to said he needs to go now.

We all know he's moving on at some point and to a far better league than ours, I'd just rather we got as much out of him on the pitch as we possibly can.

There seems to be a mentality creeping in that he has to go this window, unless we get what we want then Alfie will have to wait to get his wish.

I agree

Getting what we want for him is proving to be a problem currently, despite what people on Rangers Media are saying.

Eskbank Loyal on RM is as close as they come to ITK. He’s not the worst and I wouldn’t write off what he is saying.

The rest, however. Dicks.

If he does go hopefully we get at least £15 million for him and reinvest some into George Puscas has an outstanding u21 tournament with Romania (he is 23 not sure how that works) strong as an ox and can finish and looks good with the ball at his feet Palermo wanted £4 million for him but fell into financial ruin and inter now have ownership of him which may put the price up but there are apparently many clubs interested

Back