“Where’s the money come from?”

Steven from Coatbridge on RC …” I’m a Rangers fan……( h’mmm) ……(and I paraphrase) where’s the money coming from for Rangers to buy any players ?”

If you are in here dude …I apologize for doing you a disservice!

But it does sound just a slight bit ……suspicious?
If “Steven from Coatbridge” is in here,

Hope you’re having a glorious twelfth ya mentally challenged rat bag kunt

GRiT7xB.jpg

Steven from Coatbridge on RC …” I’m a Rangers fan……( h’mmm) ……(and I paraphrase) where’s the money coming from for Rangers to buy any players ?”

What can I tell you, Stephen - the lodges now donate 90% of all funds to, The Cause.

The last caller pretending to be a Gers fan saying we struggled against St Josephs :eek:

The freaks are infesting and breeding like never before

It’s one of the main reasons I hate these phone ins. It’s dishonest and patronising crap. People that call in lie about which team they support, the hosts pretend to be impartial when they clearly aren’t. The sooner these shows end the better. The internet and fan made shows like H&H are the future.

He might be in here but you’re not doing him a disservice. He’s not one of us!

Not at anytime ever have I seen or heard any of them mention the biggest scandal, to ever hit football in the UK, even if it was allowed to be discussed in the open and in a free society I could never think of phoning in to a bigot factory like SSB.

How much have we spent on players? Very little Steven, you ***

I don't think you need to worry about that mate, anyone who refers to Rangers as "they" or "them" defo aren't Bears.
Having said that, if he's so warped he feels the need to go onto a radio station and kid on he's a Rangers fan, he'll probably be a high post count contributor to the matchday threads on FF!
All the while ignoring his own lot.
Remember the scumbag on the quiz a few years back who, when asked the score the previous night, didn't even know his own lot had been playing

Last edited:
You wonder why none of the tramps ever seems to question why Willie Haughey owns CP but start foaming at the mouth about who we sign?

I would have thought asking about porkhead being sold for £1000 would be a better question for them to ask?
is this the same willie haughey that bought ground and workyards for next to nothing in areas that were being knocked down to build the new m74 obviously he never knew the new m74 was going to be built on these lands 3 or 4 years before with the Scottish government having to pay him millions for the areas... the guy should be in jail not to mention his ranch on greenbelt

The tide is turning. There will be many, many more like this guy who phoned RC who will be sharing his discomfort.

Theresa May gave a billion to the DUP, surely a huge slice of this has been funnelled away to Ibrox.
Meanwhile food banks, starving face painters, Brexit, world poverty etc etc etc.
Doesn't it just make you fume! o_O

Then she wore green on Orangemen's Day just to throw them off the scent.

Quite simple really, it comes from both an incredible support and an honest board who put Rangers Football Club at the forefront of personal profits!
Anyway who gives a fµck what the bheasts think!

They are a sad lot, but dangerous never the less, if as expected we win 55 they in their fury will become what they have always been, animals, they are beasts all of them, have we had one of their lot come out and spoke against their clubs stance in the biggest scandal in UK sport ever.

There's more Rangers fans from Coatbridge than people think.

Back