Andrew Dickson on twitter re scum fan at Wimbledon

I've just seen him a few minutes ago, whilst watching Federer v Nishikori.
I had to rewind, to believe what I was seeing.
Definitely a breed.

Andrew Dickson
@mrandrewdickson

·
10m

Currently Djokovic v Goffin on Centre Court, straight across from me there’s a guy in a Celtic top. It’s Wimbledon, there’s 14,999 people in here all dressed up and one geezer massively out of place in a football shirt. Have a day off instead of wearing the same thing everywhere!
Don’t get too upset.
He’s just went to the wrong court.

I remember being at The Open at St Andrews in 2015 standing in a crowd at the 18th tee and I could hear a commotion behind me with that familiar junkie whiney nasally voice shouting "fkn pish man, cannae see a fkn hing, get oot ma fkn way" as this reptile resplendent in his Sunday best green and grey tap, buckie bottle in hand, barging his way through the crowd with Bernadette on tow, knocking men women and young kids unceremoniously out of their way.
They really are a total embarrassment to civilised society!

They always seem to have this wish to draw attention to themselves.
The constant need for recognition and approval just looks like an inferiority complex.

Andrew Dickson
@mrandrewdickson

·
10m

Currently Djokovic v Goffin on Centre Court, straight across from me there’s a guy in a Celtic top. It’s Wimbledon, there’s 14,999 people in here all dressed up and one geezer massively out of place in a football shirt. Have a day off instead of wearing the same thing everywhere!
Give the guy a break FFS he was probably attending a wedding in London and didn't have time to change out of his wedding outfit before going to the tennis.:eek: the smell.

Last edited:
Saw this whilst on holiday in the states made me laugh. Aside from the day the USA played in the women’s World Cup and the men played in the gold cup when there were a lot of ‘locals’ wearing USA shirts I only saw 5 people wearing tops. It was over 100f so I saw two ‘asian’ people with Man U tops on a bloke with his family who had a Huddersfield top on and off course a 60+ fat poet sporting the green and grey (literally) green new balance trainers and yellow shorts it was at least 110f and a real jakie looking poet with an old CR Smith top on. They really are a bunch of total weirdos.
I guess Wimbledon tops the lot though!

In Tenerife at the moment seen a guy at the pool today with his green n grey rag on, tennents sponsor from when we were both sponsored by them got to be easy 7/8 years old? Didn’t fit him anymore either. Different breed.

The fhilthy rhag the badge on the rhag the cesspit they play in should all be prefixed by the word peadophile ,Peadophile rhag.Peadophile badge,Peadophile cesspit .

Their was a tramp in the crowd with a peadophile rhag on.
When I see any passing by I always say to whoever I’m with there’s someone with a pedo top on. It’s great if your in a busy place . The looks they get.

When I see any passing by I always say to whoever I’m with there’s someone with a pedo top on. It’s great if your in a busy place . The looks they get.
Or did you actually pay for that pedophile rhag,are you not embarrassed

Just back from Florida and seen on average one a day at the theme parks.Mostly seem to be middle aged and rough as a badgers arse.To me it seems to be a part of their sad attention seeking existence.
Just back from Albufeira and there's a plague of them over there too, the place is howling

Back