Chikhura Sachkhere v Fola Esch

The old lady in all her glory

U8RpEa3.jpg

Chikhura win I assume there will be no chance of the weeks being switched if we meet Progres in the next round?

Fola always needed to score 2 anyway. Though very doubtful they'll come back for ET

Also means a more difficult trip to the heat of Georgia for the sheep.

I started off wanting others to do well for the coefficient now...%^*& them.

If you mean you started out this season wanting them to do well, out of interest what has changed your mind?

I've not really wanted any other Scottish team to do well in Europe for years.

If you mean you started out this season wanting them to do well, out of interest what has changed your mind?

Tbh. It can help us out in the long-term

Higher the coefficient the later we start but seeing them win is the downside

These qualifiers are boring and if anything just an early way to be potentially embarrassed.

If we entered 3rd round for example (I’ve no idea what would need to happen for that to be the case) then we’d start the Euro campaign in early August and we’d be able to give players a proper rest, play proper pre season friendlies and have a better chance of qualifying.

It was only for our benefit that I originally wanted them to do well however now I don’t really give a %^*&. Just concentrate on ourselves.

To enter QR3 for CL need to be 14th, 17th for QR2

CW spot for EL QR3 is 17th, 2nd place is QR2 also 17th

I am watching this just now. They are playing in a giant empty stadium. The sheep will feel right at home.

Back