ROPS v Sheep Premier Sports Kick Off 17.00

Bonnyloyal

THU 18 JUL 2019EUROPA LEAGUE - QUALIFYING FIRST ROUND - 2ND LEG

17:00

Venue: Rovaniemen Keskuskenttä, Finland

£10m McKenna playing?

Woeful attempt at defending for the first goal.

McGinn doing well for Aston Villa is the current benchmark for players leaving our league.

Armstrong is struggling to make much of an impact at Southampton and the rest of the guys they've sold to the Premier League have been from other countries (unless I'm missing someone).

I can't see McKenna doing well in the Championship never mind in the Premier League.

Hard to support Aberdeen but that's how European club football works.

We need them to do well for our club to grow and have an easier run at qualifying next time round.

Anyone too short sighted for that isn't really worth arguing with.

You supporting celtic as well then aye? :rolleyes:

Here's an insight into the mindset of the typical sheep fan. Go on a jaunt to northern Finland and take a flag referencing Rangers

kwybKQt.jpg

%^*& them. I hope they get a damned thorough molesting tonight. Oh and that their team lose too ;)

Hard to support Aberdeen but that's how European club football works.

We need them to do well for our club to grow and have an easier run at qualifying next time round.

Anyone too short sighted for that isn't really worth arguing with.
I’ll settle for Killie winning if you don’t mind. %^*& the sheep cunts

Papac is 100% right about coefficient.

I hope the people going against the sheep, Kilmarnock don’t moan next year when we are in the first qualifying round against some mob from San Marino and don’t know the date of the match until 3/4 days before.

Reality is we need the coefficient back up and we can’t do it alone.

You supporting celtic as well then aye? :rolleyes:

I find it funny when they lose and I realize it benefits me when they don't. I won't be supporting them in the final qualifying round for the Champions League because at that point, it becomes about how much money they'll get. I won't be supporting them in any round but I'll understand that it's good for Rangers if they win. Up until the final qualifier for the group stages, it's good for us if they win. After that, it isn't. I will find it hilarious if there's another Artmedia Bratislava style result but won't really care if they continue to get through these qualifiers.

I find it funny when they lose and I realize it benefits me when they don't. I won't be supporting them in the final qualifying round for the Champions League because at that point, it becomes about how much money they'll get. I won't be supporting them in any round but I'll understand that it's good for Rangers if they win. Up until the final qualifier for the group stages, it's good for us if they win. After that, it isn't. I will find it hilarious if there's another Artmedia Bratislava style result but won't really care if they continue to get through these qualifiers.

Well I want them and the sheep beat every time, happy for Killie to win though.

Well I want them and the sheep beat every time, happy for Killie to win though.

If those teams don't win these games, the direct consequence of it is that we have to play more qualifiers. If we have to play more qualifiers, we run risk of stretching our squad and making it harder for the team or we have more opportunities to trip up and fail. It's literally in our best interests for them to do well in Europe. It's both petty and stupid to hope they fail when it makes things harder for us.

Fromm bbc match report

Aberdeen's tactic now seems clear. With Cosgrove in attack, they are bombarding the RoPS defence with high ball after high ball.

BBC having a good joke. "Seem clear", that's all they ever do.
'Aberdeen's tactic now seems clear. With Cosgrove in attack, they are bombarding the RoPS defence with high ball after high ball'

Back