Got abit to much for this Killie fan tonight

The similarities with Pedro are uncanny - 1 goal victory followed by humiliating 0-2 defeat. What was it their chairman said ‘we now have the best manager in Scotland’? Going to be one long hilarious car crash. We were 4/5 to beat them 1st game yesterday morning, I doubt you’ll get that now.

This wee video has made my day...lol
I don't know what to laugh at first - the packed stand behind the goal; aw naw aw naw; I'm booked up for Belgrade an everyhing; aw naw
I hope you all enjoyed your European adventure in the UK :p:p:p

:)):)):)):)) Actually sat pishing myself at that.

Lost count of the ‘anaws’...... ‘it’s a fu(kin disgrace’ sounded like it was coming from that bampot who does the living room rant videos - get it right fu(king up yeez ya pie eating tramps!:D

Kille Pies 0
Welsh Rarebit 1

killie and the poets previously had good managers (albeit horrible cnuts), they now have unrealistic expectations of what their seasons should look like.

It will be interesting/enjoyable watching their fans reaction now they’ll (both) revert back to their norm.

The full video was on another thread - I watched it specifically for the goals and all of injury time.

It was sensational viewing, the fans were going mental.

Funny moment was a free kick for Killie to cross into the box and Nomads' defensive line ran 5 yards forward and played 4 or 5 Killie players offside :p

I heard their forum is quite funny with guys booking up for Belgrade etc in advance, its hard not to laugh

They were getting praised last night on SSB for the way their fans were filling the stadium on the back of Stevie Clark’s successful seasons at Kilmarnock.
There were 8,000 fans there for their first European night In god knows how long. The stadium holds 18,000 I believe.

They were getting praised last night on SSB for the way their fans were filling the stadium on the back of Stevie Clark’s successful seasons at Kilmarnock.
There were 8,000 fans there for their first European night In god knows how long. The stadium holds 18,000 I believe.
8000 fans at a European night but then wait till the first leauge game at rugby that number will drop by about 3000 no doubt, shocking support for a team that finished third last season

The attendance given on Killie site is 3086. That is embarrassing.

The attendance given on Killie site is 3086. That is embarrassing.
SSB were reporting 8,000 tickets sold, would be typical of that lot to inflate their figures, and fail to mention nearly 46,000 of us at Ibrox, for a game that was essentially already over.

There comes a point where reality sets in and they realise this is their level, and teams such as this Welsh lot will rightfully dispose of them as they're a standard above.
I'm sorry, but if course that Welsh mob aren't a cut above Killie. The home side were pish last night, but play them another 100 times and Killie would hammer them 95% of the time.

They didn't last night, though, which is nice...;)

Kind of hope we get drawn against Partizan Belgrade in the 3rd round now (if we beat Progres of course) just to rub it in a little bit more by living out their european dream for them.:))

Kind of hope we get drawn against Partizan Belgrade in the 3rd round now (if we beat Progres of course) just to rub it in a little bit more by living out their european dream for them.:))
Maybe a rangers fan could buy baldy sawers trip to belgrade off him for £200 quid full package lol

Could be a long hard season for them.:D

Would actually love to see that motley bunch of journeymen relegated and take that awful pitch with them into oblivion ...

Back