Frankfurt Morelos

I understand he’ll have his price but I’ll be gutted if he goes regardless of the offer.

Another year of improvement on his current trajectory along with better discipline adds £5m-£10m to his price tag.

The gaffer should just put it out there before the start of the season that he should start this season with a clean undiased slate.... Browns been as dirty a player for years before el buffalo arrived... Diffence is he does with a smile on his face...

It is , and maybe I'm not setting our expectations that high but I'm basing it purely on the league we play in and on his form last season goals and red cards, the mentally challengeds player you mention has won nine trophies in the last three years and has played in the CL consistently over that period so has played to a higher standard( wether we like it or not) hence his over inflated fee.
I like Alfie as much as the rest of us and will be astonished if we get £18M+ for him, plus I hope he says anyway for 55;)
Whit?
Tierney playing at a higher level and Tierney playing well at a higher level are fucking moons apart.

His CL performances should see his fucking price decimated.

As for the 9 trophies pish.
How fucking easy have they had it against a handicapped Rangers and the cannon fodder also rans?

I like how you use the standard of the SPFL to deflate Morelos' fee, but use it to inflate Tierney's.
That's a neat trick.

Selfish and unrealistic, I hope his agent/representative has been told if he doesn’t go this summer then he’ll be seeing out the season. Wouldn’t sell in January even if we were 20 points clear at the top.

Think you should be on the teirney appreciation website... We should be defending our own assets not justifying the the value of that lots players...
Think you should read whats being said. I'm not saying he's worth that but Arsenal think he is so he's done something to make them think that.

And my point is he's not made them think he's worth that with performances against Hamilton and Dundee.

To get to that level of fee you are judged while playing at a higher level. Champions league and International games.

Think you should read whats being said. I'm not saying he's worth that but Arsenal think he is so he's done something to make them think that.

And my point is he's not made them think he's worth that with performances against Hamilton and Dundee.

To get to that level of fee you are judged while playing at a higher level. Champions league and International games.
Well back our players instead of drooling over teirney and we may see him in CL in our colours..

https://community.eintracht.de/forum/diskussionen/133704 interesting to see the opinions on the red cards and the rumoured asking price

"Yes, cool, but watch the video. I do not see a crazy hothead but a young player who is treated unfairly by the referee and who still has to learn to stay calm in some situations. He is jostled, pulled and dragged, and the referees let it go. As soon as he does something, there's a card. I just say that will concede much less cards in Germany"

So a Frankfurt fan who has watched a few videos on him can see it but some of our own fans on this forum can't.

Fenerbahçe, Rangers’ın süper golcüsü Morelos için [€7M + Reyes + Frey] teklifini yaptı fakat İskoç kulübü [€15M + Reyes] istediklerini belirtti.

40 Maç : 21 Gol - 11 Asist

Oyuncuyu isteyen kulüpler arasında Frankfurt da bulunuyor.
Translated from Turkish by
Fenerbahce, Rangers super scorer for Morelos [ € 7M + Reyes + Frey] but the Scottish club [ € 15M + Reyes].

40 Matches: 21 Goals - 11 Assists

Among the clubs that want the player is Frankfurt.

Fenerbahçe, Rangers’ın süper golcüsü Morelos için [€7M + Reyes + Frey] teklifini yaptı fakat İskoç kulübü [€15M + Reyes] istediklerini belirtti.

40 Maç : 21 Gol - 11 Asist

Oyuncuyu isteyen kulüpler arasında Frankfurt da bulunuyor.
Translated from Turkish by
Fenerbahce, Rangers super scorer for Morelos [ € 7M + Reyes + Frey] but the Scottish club [ € 15M + Reyes].

40 Matches: 21 Goals - 11 Assists

Among the clubs that want the player is Frankfurt.
Highly doubt we are wanting another centre back. I call pish.

Another consideration is Eintracht Frankfurt could potentially be opposition for us in the later rounds of qualifiers or group stage.

If they make us an offer we can’t refuse hopefully we insert some kind of clause that he can’t play in the qualifiers against us.

can SG and his team coach AM and get him to play to his strengths without AM going over that threshold where he becomes a detriment to the team

just my opinion but i do think SG can coach him

he needs to be here next season, his goals are priceless

I think he will still be at the club at the start of the season.

The club will have a value at which they will be willing to sell and I currently do not see anyone matching that. The best offer I am aware of so far is something like £9m, from China. Has he done anything since then to justify anyone doubling that amount.

Apart from 30 goals in the season & some outstanding euro performances ?

Another consideration is Eintracht Frankfurt could potentially be opposition for us in the later rounds of qualifiers or group stage.

If they make us an offer we can’t refuse hopefully we insert some kind of clause that he can’t play in the qualifiers against us.
He would be cup tied until the groups, and even if we get them at that stage if they don't have Alfie they will have another top striker.

He would be cup tied until the groups, and even if we get them at that stage if they don't have Alfie they will have another top striker.

Yeah forgot he would be cup tied just had visions of us selling Morelos to Frankfurt and drawing them at some point.

Ffs. This thread man.

Now the Morelos vs Dembele comparisons start.

Gonna let you lads in on a little secret. Lyon didn't sign Dembele cause he scored consolation goals in regular pumpings in the Champions League. He also wasn't signed because he scored goals in a multiple treble winning mentally challenged side. He was signed because Scouts rated him and he's been highly rated at Clairfontaine for years. His league success here doubtless had a small bearing on why he was signed but nevertheless it's worth keeping in mind, Dembele has been on most clubs radars since he signed with Fulham.

By Follow Follows Metrics. The same top 20 strikers would be swapped continously among the elite clubs in the world. That's not what happens though. Clubs take risks, pay good money for players from smaller teams because everyone is vying to unearth the worlds next superstar. That's the way football transfers work. Teams are scouting Alfie. They aren't basing it off some baseless criteria like punters on FF are.

Our position on Alfie has been clear from day one. Pay the asking fee or negotiate a deal that we can accept or get tae. So stop the ridiculous conjecture. Take a look at the rest of the footballing world. I've heard people using the Ajax model as a source of inspiration on here and something we should attempt to emulate. Do you think Ajax higher ups and fans sit and go 'Our league is weak just give us what you think he might be worth'.

"Yes, cool, but watch the video. I do not see a crazy hothead but a young player who is treated unfairly by the referee and who still has to learn to stay calm in some situations. He is jostled, pulled and dragged, and the referees let it go. As soon as he does something, there's a card. I just say that will concede much less cards in Germany"

So a Frankfurt fan who has watched a few videos on him can see it but some of our own fans on this forum can't.
Add him to the English fans who were pointing out his unfair treatment on their forum the other day.

It's not paranoia to tell it like it is.

Morelos is singled out in Scotland , it's not even debatable, why some of our own insist in doing so baffles me .

I also concede that he has a fiery side to him that doesn't do him any favours at times but that doesn't change the fact that he is a marked man in Scotland.

I sincerely hope he doesn't go.

But €22 million (if true) can not be knocked back. I think Gerrard would be ok with that.

Could be completely wrong, but I don't see the board saying yes unless the gaffer agrees with the price either

That certainly gives a different view point when judging just how good Morelos is. If we were to face him it would give me the absolute fear. Not sure I have heard of such a clause happening before

Highly doubt we are wanting another centre back. I call pish.

Exactly. No way we want a high-earner like Reyes to add to the centre-backs we have. Rumourmongering at its best from the Turks. Was it from their equivalent if that GrantXB site or whatever it’s called ha ha.

I sincerely hope he doesn't go.

But €22 million (if true) can not be knocked back. I think Gerrard would be ok with that.

Could be completely wrong, but I don't see the board saying yes unless the gaffer agrees with the price either

Where has this £22 million figure emerged from ? Is it just that one tweet that says we hope to achieve that sum ?

Apart from 30 goals in the season & some outstanding euro performances ?

A lot of that was before the bid from China came in, and I suspect was the reason for the bid.

What has he done since January to put another £9m or £10m onto that value.

I just don't see it.

A lot of that was before the bid from China came in, and I suspect was the reason for the bid.

I just don't see it.

The Chinese bid didn’t meet our valuation . So £9 million hasn’t been “ added “ .

Think before you post . The club have a valuation and it’s clearly more than £15 million and probably closer to £20 million . If we don’t get it - he stays . And that’s that .

I just don't see it.
china bid was January of season 17/18 since then hes had over 40 goal involvements

Can we get a separate thread where people can talk about Dembele? That includes fawning over how wonderful he is for bagging a goal or two in the CL and getting the better of Rob Kiernan in some of the most one sided championship campaigns in Scottish football history.

Some on FF desperate to get rid of Morelos, whilst calling Kenny Dalglish "King Kenny", labelling Tierney top class and Calum McGregor a real talent.

19th Century Terrorist pish.

I'd sell at the highest bid, he's a bit of a busted flush for us with the refs and compliant media against him. One thing is for sure, the club cannot let this happen to one of our players ever again. Some of his sendings off and bookings have been completely ridiculous.

I'd sell at the highest bid, he's a bit of a busted flush for us with the refs and compliant media against him. One thing is for sure, the club cannot let this happen to one of our players ever again. Some of his sendings off and bookings have been completely ridiculous.

So we let a compliant SPFL & mhedia drive out the best player in the country ?

Almost twenty million quid is a lot,which we could do a lot with-don't get me wrong,if someone could absolutely guarantee me he'd get treated the same as everyone else I'd happily keep him for another season en route to 55.

I think we all know by now that's just the stuff of fairytales though.He will continue to be singled out and the club will suffer as a result.

It's for that resason alone I'd cash in now if the kind of money mentioned is offered.

Food for thought.

Defoe came to us and was replaced at Bournemouth by Solanke at a cost of £19million whilst Bournemouth allegedly continue to pay £70k of Defoe's £85k wage.

Morelos kept Defoe out of the team until Morelos fell for Legos act of aggression.

Morelos is not the finished article by any means but he is an unbelievably talented striker who is fantastic at leading the line by himself.

Anyone who thinks selling Morelos for anything south of £20million should have a long think about it.

I hope Alfie is here beyond August 31st.

Some on FF desperate to get rid of Morelos, whilst calling Kenny Dalglish "King Kenny", labelling Tierney top class and Calum McGregor a real talent.

19th Century Terrorist pish.

I’ve got nothing against acknowledging the quality of some of their players but the way some fawn over a few of them repeatedly, and mostly for the purpose of talking down our own player, makes me feel a wee bit nauseous.

Hope we keep Alfie and see him overcome his short fusing. If a huge fee is offered I reckon the Club will take it though. If he goes I hope he doesn't have to put up with what he had to in the 'we know whose' agenda driven Scottish press and biased refs. He is a great talent.

Tierney, as an example, has played the grand total of 6 matches in the Champions League proper in his entire career. Some would have you believe that fact alone makes him worth more than Tav. It’s not a valid argument.
Exactly.

Lets not forget tierney played the full 90 minutes v Red Imps and Demebele 74 minutes. If european football is a factor in player value, let's start there

"The video shows that the league only consists of woodchippers and actors. Of course, there are a few South American flight deposits with him, but that's pretty normal over there. I see the hand and the elbow as red cards, at the same time the opponents were not innocent. I've seen worse things here from Abraham. From the video is particularly clear how shitty Scottish referees are. Really pathetic reviews"

One of the quotes from their fans.

Back