Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers Match Thread

Yep, he's going to have lift bis head more. That needs coached out of him considering how good Barisic's crossing can be.
I’ve not been impressed by Jones at all in any of his appearances. Looks like a lower level guy. It was my feeling when I heard we had signed him. All work rate and keenness and no quality. Hopefully he will get better.

Me too. Good luck to him - he’s been one of the few positive memories from the Pedro era.
Yep, we’ve had some real non triers the last few years but he was never one.

He leaves with our best wishes and some great memories hopefully. He’s left us with a few.

Who ever runs our website should be reprimanded I blame them for the low attendance there was more here for the Bury game.

I’ve not been impressed by Jones at all in any of his appearances. Looks like a lower level guy. It was my feeling when I heard we had signed him. All work rate and keenness and no quality. Hopefully he will get better.

I agree. O’Halloran v2.

I think him, Hastie and Stewart were viewed by the club as low cost gambles, if even one of them comes good then great.

He's a bit immature in a football sense so far. Early days but why should you need to tell a lad on several thousand pounds a week to mix it up a bit ?

I'm sure Gerrard will make him see, like a few minutes ago, pass out to yer teammate on the wing in space and either get into the box or stay outside the area to pick up a loose ball and build agin. His mad run went nowhere but these are the games to do that in.

Back