Brest join Dijon to sign Grezda

A little bit of mustard marinated into the brest with some dill goes a long way.

He can pack his bags, what's good for the gaffer is good for me and the gaffer obviously doesn't rate him.

Some of these comments are over he top. I genuinely don’t think ability was his problem but attitude. Any club interested in him now are probably clubs who missed out last summer.

Last edited:
The fact that anyone is even interested in him is brilliant news.

I do wonder if his move to Brest might go tits up when they find out that he’s unwilling to relocate from London
Who wouldn't swap London for Paris?

If we even get back 60% it would be worth it. Obviously hoping for more but would take that. Maybe another player who doesn't suit the Scottish game and hammer throwers.

Who wouldn't swap London for Paris?

If we even get back 60% it would be worth it. Obviously hoping for more but would take that. Maybe another player who doesn't suit the Scottish game and hammer throwers.

A gangsta wannabe who’s mates all reside in London.

Nothing to do with hammer throwers, he just doesn’t have the right attitude or the desire.

At this point, I'd be willing to cut my losses and get shot of him for free, as long as they buy out the remainder of his contract.

Lolz if anyone thinks we are getting anything like 2 million for this joker then be prepared to be very disappointed.

You’ll be lucky to get €1m

I think we will get our money back on him . He was highly rated , he’s a current Albanian international player , he’s not settled . It happens . Both parties move on .

I’m almost certain €1.7 million was mentioned at the time in Croatian press release .

We can recoup it .

I would suggest zero chance of that-we are in a weak position doubtless on a big contract and the player is sitting in the shadow of both his club and international manager questioning his character.

We will either sell at a serious discount or loan out. He's damaged goods and frankly any manager considering him needs his head examined.....anybody got Pedro's number?

Genuinely hope this cretin get's too F away from my club.

Know a girl who's been on two dates with the guy and he isn't shy in talking about how much he hates the country and wants to leave.

Definitely not a man that can turn things around.

Back