Brest join Dijon to sign Grezda

Some players ,just don't work out,him signing with us injured probably didn't help,,first time in life he's probably had more money in his pocket than he could spend, and lots of time to spend it,,,obviously he's not got the character to play for us,let him go and move on

Just because a player does not work out at one club does not mean he is useless and we should sell cheap.
We need to start making money from sales or at least break even.
The yahoo's seem to make money on every deal even there flops they make a few quid.
Our fans need to get out this mind set.
Grezda was very highly rated before we signed him.
A year with us does not make him a bad player.
Scottish football does not suit him that's all Barisic was the same.
He said he was used to playing more technical football.
He is coming round to the more physical side now.
No more cheap deals are paying off players or we will never be financially sound

Is it just me that finds it a bit weird that he was discussing his salary with someone he's been on 2 dates with? I've been with my missus for 18 years and married for 5 and she still doesn't know how much I earn!!

I'm the same as you mate, 10 years and she hasn't a clue. But if you looked like this wee rat boasting about 12k a week will probably get you most women about your level.

bigbluenose

I'd sell Barisic too.

Grezda does have value, especially if more than one club is interested. What I will say is that neither Brest nor Dijon is suitable for acting out Fast & The Furious films.

No doubt time is up for Grezda at Rangers, and I welcome that.
I was excited when we signed the guy and even up to the end of last season I convinced myself that he was on the verge of coming good and would play a part for us from the outset of this season - well enough is enough, he’s now lost the support of one of the few who still had a hope for him I.e. me ! Just hope we don’t lose too much money on any deal to get rid of him.

Is it just me that finds it a bit weird that he was discussing his salary with someone he's been on 2 dates with? I've been with my missus for 18 years and married for 5 and she still doesn't know how much I earn!!

Few questions:
1) how hot is your missus? (no disrespect but you know the scale of normal folk compared to footballers)
2) did you at the start have a realistic chance of bedding her based on your personality and looks alone?
3) do you earn knicker-dropping amounts of wealth?

Assuming the answers are “none of your business”, “yes” and “no” then I think we have the explanation for the difference.

Paying over a million quid for someone who is still injured from a bad injury at that was a huge gamble that failed.

But when you have the kind of player turnaround that we had last season there was always going to be mistakes,given the circumstances our recruitment team did well to minimise those imo.
I’ll be glad to see the back of Grezda if I’m honest,poor attitudes are not what we need to get to 55.

18 years and she doesn’t know your wage?! Do you stick a blindfold on her when you’re applying for a mortgage?

There must be a happy medium between 2nd date and 18 years ffs :D

bigbluenose

I'd sell Barisic too.

Grezda does have value, especially if more than one club is interested. What I will say is that neither Brest nor Dijon is suitable for acting out Fast & The Furious films.

I'm still unsure on Barišić. He probably has until January to prove his worth; injury free, a standard that's good enough and consistency.

Don't want to be going through the season playing Halliday and Flanagan regularly.

We will pay him off as well - mutual consent.

I’d doubt that - he has interested suitors ... as bad we are at transfers at times ... we will get a few small perhaps but some.

Hopefully goes shortly as the 10k ish a week and the fee will hopefully be useful in bringing someone who wants to be here.

Going by Gerrard's comments, both parties have identified that it's not working for them now.

Good. We can now move on.

Thank feck there'll be no more GTA references every single time his name is mentioned (it was funny the first time, maybe even the second, but now? Nope).

Can we skip the part where he becomes a combination of the worst player to ever Don the shirt (Sadiq? Argyriou? Cribari? Sandaza? Kyle? All far worse), and the jilted burd shite that usually follows a player leaving?

I’d doubt that - he has interested suitors ... as bad we are at transfers at times ... we will get a few small perhaps but some.

Hopefully goes shortly as the 10k ish a week and the fee will hopefully be useful in bringing someone who wants to be here.

The player will hold out for termination of his contract (small pay off) and join a team on a free.
£12k a week.

Haven’t read the thread so I apologize in advance but Dijon signing Grezda would be mustard o_O

He's trying to pump her. I'm surprised he never said 100 grand a week.

The player will hold out for termination of his contract (small pay off) and join a team on a free.
£12k a week.

He may do ... however has a fairly lengthy contract in a country he doesn’t like and rotting in development games he won’t play for Albania - however we may wish to sweeten the deal slightly ... but to get no fee for a young current international ... I think even we will manage that.

Aye but you weren't trying to get her into bed in two dates.

Back