Travel Club day trip to Warsaw

Seriously i did not go to the game tonight with my passport details on me. Got home , tried to book , sold out.
Roll Call... how many really got on this ?
I smell a rat.. or two
Bit of perseverance and got two of us booked,both on five points.

Is there a rough estimate of what the points threshold will end up being for tickets?
I’m going to guess zero. Although my pal just applied and he was application number 730 and the
Email only came in from Rangers 3 hours ago so we may well get over 1000 applications

I’m going to guess zero. Although my pal just applied and he was application number 730 and the
Email only came in from Rangers 3 hours ago so we may well get over 1000 applications

I was 916 as of 10 minutes ago. Anyone that wants a ticket will get one.

Couple of us just booked up there, didn’t see any application number on it though

Roll on next week
If you log in to your rangers account click My Account then order history.

It has seat details next to Legia registration the number is the number in the queue that you registered.

Registered for the TC day trip but wasn’t asked for my Rangers number anywhere, anyone know how that’ll work with the ticket office?

Registered for the TC day trip but wasn’t asked for my Rangers number anywhere, anyone know how that’ll work with the ticket office?
When booking with Thomas Cook the last box was “membership” number when I booked last night.

There is over 1000 applied so far going by my application number so could easily be a few more hundred by the 3PM deadline

There is over 1000 applied so far going by my application number so could easily be a few more hundred by the 3PM deadline

I’m sure there will be plenty registrations from people who then ‘can’t make it.’ On 5 points travelling with SO and would be surprised if I didn’t get a ticket.

The £499 is expensive but it’s for convenience .

For the same money you could book flights plus accommodation for three nights spend some time in the city etc , of course you could , but that doesn’t suit everyone re time off work etc .

Some people are happy to pay the £500 and have their ticket guaranteed , fly in and out in the one day . I did it myself a couple of times for games in the 90s and enjoyed it.

Stop moaning .

When’s the deadline? Swithering about just booking it.

Mates all booked SO, so be travelling myself but guessing flight times be similar.

Mates all booked SO, so be travelling myself but guessing flight times be similar.

Have Sport Options not added a second plane? I suppose it would depend on your points total.

From Thomas Cook site..
Application Deadlines
Thomas Cook Sport will be taking applications until 9am on Monday 19th August or until oversubscribed and will make every effort to confirm your booking within 24 hours after the closing time. Please note: if a high volume of applications are received before the specified closing time, applications may close early to avoid dissapointment. Any applications not made by this time will not be taken, regardless of the supporters level of membership.
Thomas Cook Sport reserve the right to end applications without notice.
Should further availability arise, Thomas Cook Sport will re-open applications and these applications will be confirmed in line with the clubs selling criteria, subject to availability, until applications close.
Applications will be confirmed in order, in line with the clubs points/selling criteria.

Have Sport Options not added a second plane? I suppose it would depend on your points total.

I’m on 9 so not an issue with points. Was told last night they weren’t bothering with the 2nd plane after TC have a flight but not sure how true

From Thomas Cook site..
Application Deadlines
Thomas Cook Sport will be taking applications until 9am on Monday 19th August or until oversubscribed and will make every effort to confirm your booking within 24 hours after the closing time. Please note: if a high volume of applications are received before the specified closing time, applications may close early to avoid dissapointment. Any applications not made by this time will not be taken, regardless of the supporters level of membership.
Should further availability arise, Thomas Cook Sport will re-open applications and these applications will be confirmed in line with the clubs selling criteria, subject to availability, until applications close.
Applications will be confirmed in order, in line with the clubs points/selling criteria.

Just seen that, cheers.

From their Twitter late last night..
We unfortunately cannot update any further at this time. Thank you for your patience. We hope to have more information on a possible second aircraft in the morning

I’m on 9 so not an issue with points. Was told last night they weren’t bothering with the 2nd plane after TC have a flight but not sure how true

Ah, maybe that is the case then, last I’d heard, they were looking at adding another plane.

From Thomas Cook site..
Application Deadlines

Are we just assuming there will only be one flight and independent will be balloted from what remains? I was hoping independent would be notified later today if successful or not.

Ah, maybe that is the case then, last I’d heard, they were looking at adding another plane.
Originally they were, we were on the “waiting list” with them after missing out on the first plane.They sent an email just after the final whistle saying they hoped to have more seats on sale last night form 11.30..guessing it got bagged due to TC offering seats.

Are we just assuming there will only be one flight and independent will be balloted from what remains? I was hoping independent would be notified later today if successful or not.
I think it will descend in to a mess they may do two planes if the demand is there,leaving a lot of uncertainty.
We ended up going with TC rather than SO for this.

Unfortunately can't justify £1,000 for my son and myself for a daytrip.

It’s a lot of money for what amounts to just a flight really. You can get a weeks holiday for that type of money. Don’t get me wrong, I know it suits some people to fly in and out the same day. Personally, I’ve never gone that way, I much prefer to spend at least one night there.

I think it will descend in to a mess they may do two planes if the demand is there,leaving a lot of uncertainty.
We ended up going with TC rather than SO for this.

Just a pity TC didn't make it known at the same to as SO they were doing a trip.

I had to call TCS to update my passport details, The lady on the phone said the have a had a good uptake on the flight, money to be taken from accounts over the weekend or Monday,

Just phoned TC travel to make sure passport number and travel club number they had on record were correct only planning 1 plane and reckon it will be full by Monday!

Just phoned TC travel to make sure passport number and travel club number they had on record were correct only planning 1 plane and reckon it will be full by Monday!
Yeah don’t see any issue numbers wise for this trip, short turnaround and day trip means this will suit plenty

Think independent will hear tonight if they are successful or will they wait until Thomas Cook deadline on Monday do you think?

Think independent will hear tonight if they are successful or will they wait until Thomas Cook deadline on Monday do you think?

I think it will be tonight as there will then be a deadline for payment then time for ticket uplift. They will just deduct the plane load from the allocation, no reason emails can’t come out tonight.

Indy application has now passed - lets see where the points cutoff is considering the TC flight wont have their numbers until after the weekend!

Back