Union Bears left the stadium right on full time

Was it the Union Bears that were painting their Banners on the Copland Rear concourse as the floor was a mess,

Like a little child could keep their paint within the lines.

I couldn't give a toss about the feelings of serial losers we've made into millionaires. I do care however, about the Rangers fan trudging into work week after week listening to yahoos gloating.

So shove your 'right-on-ness' where the sun don't shine.
Loyalty is entirely contingent on winning the league.

Some "support".

More concerned about what a mentally challenged will say than about our own team.

Well, you better hold on to your massive success, because if there's not a seismic shift in how the club operates, from the boardroom down, and how we operate day to day, memories are all you'll have.

And please don't insult my intelleligence or yours, by telling me, a hypothetical cup double this season equals success.
Fck no. Nice to have the cups, but only if they form part of a treble.

Loyalty is entirely contingent on winning the league.

Some "support".

More concerned about what a mentally challenged will say than about our own team.

Well, considering I can remember a Rangers game at Fir Park in November 1965, in the snow, as a four and a bit year old, I'll be taking no lectures from the likes of you on loyalty.

Go and philosophise and waste other peoples' time.

Well, considering I can remember a Rangers game at Fir Park in November 1965, in the snow, as a four and a bit year old, I'll be taking no lectures from the likes of you on loyalty.

Go and philosophise and waste other peoples' time.
Yet it's you who replied to me. You're wasting your own time.

Loyalty and longevity are two very different things, y'know, quality v quantity and all that.

I get it.
It's hard to applaud serial losers.Especially when they had it in their hands, if they really wanted it!
Or maybe as fans we are being reconditioned to accept second best from now on?
Didn't use to be the Rangers way when I watched them.

So did you, and presumably your dad and grampa lob the loser patter at Greig as both a player and a manager during the barren spells, or is it only current players who get that?

My granda kept his counsel. My da kept it inward. Even when I was coming in half baked and telling him how bad it was and then getting worse, for my old man Greig was the greatest ever Ranger he ever saw. I suppose it hurt them to slag off JG.

He always mentioned a 3-3 draw at Morton in April 1968, when John Greig grabbed the side by the scruff of the neck from 2-0 and 3-1 down to grab the draw.

They both idolised Struth. But as Robert McElroy once famously wrote, time and distance lends an enchantment to events.

Although I think I'm still old school, I still think the results, basically since we've been back up means there's no sympathy left for failure. Certainly not on my part and the way this title has been frittered away.

Then there's the financial aspects.

I've had to read this a couple of times now, to realise it is real.

The players haven't let us down?

Just when you think some stuff on here simply cannot be beaten? You pop up with this little nugget.

However, congrats on the wind up.
Explain to me how not selling Borna at his peak, or shortly after, rather than watching him decline rapidly and go for %^*& all was a good decision? Same could be said for Morelos, Tav etc.

Most reactions I've ever had to a post, I stand by it though. Effort isn't an issue, quality and the board and gaffers not being ruthless is.

I left on ‘85 yesterday by free choice for the first time ever yesterday.

Now, to be fair I fancied a bowl of chips from one of the burger vans but I thought that my absence during the clappy lap the players did would sum up my thoughts on how they’ve performed this season - ie half arsed.

Explain to me how not selling Borna at his peak, or shortly after, rather than watching him decline rapidly and go for %^*& all was a good decision? Same could be said for Morelos, Tav etc.

Never for a minute, do I think that there hasn't been bad business decisions from the boardroom.

But it wasn't the directors that fcuked up the title against Motherwell, the filth, Ross County and Dundee.

Never for a minute, do I think that there hasn't been bad business decisions from the boardroom.

But it wasn't the directors that fcuked up the title against Motherwell, the filth, Ross County and Dundee.
They signed the boys on the pitch, how we can expect a £200k signing from Wigan to lead us to dominance in the league is beyond me. I hold no ill will against any one of them.

The players still showed up tonight and a lot of young players got a chance. There's also Borna on his last Ibrox showing who deserved a good send off

Why was this the time to send out such a negative message when we have all summer to tell them how we feel?
If you were on £20-30k per week would you show up for work?

Last edited:
Back