Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Daily mail sponsor Paedo FC check
Stephen McGowan Celtic supporting writer Check
This an attempt to minimise the bad news they are accepting responsibility for a CFC as other posters say this another attempt to distance from the boys club and will be prsented by the PR and media as they honour their debts when they occur. This article is far from critical if CFC it is their calculated risk to reduce the issue in the public minds. Will we see Sheridan's tweet highlighted in the media?
I
I checked online and couldn't find it .
I have a subscription with the mail and cant find any thing online maybe me being daft, but i just got back from aldis where they have the 4 popular papers as you come in there are about 100 of each in piles of 50 with the other 50 behind to restock, all the other papers were still in their piles, with only 1 DM left, so i thought i would restock the DM for them. But it says to me that more and more people are finding out, i wonder though if Electronically hollicom com are involved in this

Something stinks. Why do I think this?
Well, celtc are involved so it stands to reason..

So, after all the sound bites from Patrick McGuire of Thomson's Solicitors about his clients, right out of the blue this case from an entirely different direction comes out?
And it comes out in the Daily Mail no less.
The same Daily Mail whose employee John Greechan once took a sly sideways dig at Rangers fans who were commenting on celtc's child abuse issues, and speculatively (and incorrectly) suggesting we'd something closer to home to worry about.
The same Scottish Daily Mail whose sports team have a distinctly celtc-minded taint?

2 things :

1. Celtc are now suddenly willingly paying out to someone who was an employee of the club for abuse by another club employee. Perhaps they see this as reinforcing their separate entity stance for damage limitation purposes. "We're only paying out in this instance because it's quite obviously different to all the other cases you've read about".

2. A precedent has been set at £100,000. A rather low figure by anybody's estimate.

I fully expect Thomson's clients to now be offered a figure somewhere significantly south of £100,000 in a "You understand we don't need to give you anything but seeing as how we are so charitable an organisation, we'll award you 'x' amount as a good will gesture". The press will take this as their signal to immediately fall in behind the mentally challengeds claiming celtc are the good guys after all.

Remember, celtc and their many friends sprinkled around catholic society, useful idiot non-catholics, the media, politics, and the judiciary have not fought tooth and nail to keep a lid on this as much as possible for around half à century and more to suddenly throw in the towel now.
Nothing is beyond these contemptible people.
I believe they actually glory in finding new lows to stoop to.
They truly are an evil cult.
That is chilling reading that and sadly now I think this may be the case this has been made significantly worse by scottish society's unwillingness to address it almost as if everybody bar those affected and ourselves that is a frightening prospect.
They tried their best to kill us there is no way scotland will demonise those that they put on a pedestal any other walk of life they can't wait for failure RCs are a protected species in this shithole that is not paranoia it is plain fact.

Their so called 1986 investigation when they claimed the victims claims were ‘scurrilous’ must be relevant to this too IB ?

Yea, it’ll be interesting to have a good look into the info available on that investigation Grigo. I’ll be able to access more than an iPhone by the end of next week so will see what I can find. I hope it’s already well documented and beyond the reach of the wee Holicom paedo enabler who’ll undoubtedly be adding this to his big list.

Literally vomit enducing isn't it. The faux outrage from the rhebel is eye opening they've had the biggest scandel in Scottish history for 40 odd years and counting and they chose to mostly ignore it. Their front page today opitimizes their friendship with beast fc
watch out for similar things happening,any News concerning the Bheasts, will be met with Hollicom snyde and the Rhebel, there will be an exclusive, revealing Steven Gerards cat being Orange and refusing to watch the bheasts

Yea, it’ll be interesting to have a good look into the info available on that investigation Grigo. I’ll be able to access more than an iPhone by the end of next week so will see what I can find. I hope it’s already well documented and beyond the reach of the wee Holicom paedo enabler who’ll undoubtedly be adding this to his big list.

Funny :D

That is chilling reading that and sadly now I think this may be the case this has been made significantly worse by scottish society's unwillingness to address it almost as if everybody bar those affected and ourselves that is a frightening prospect.
They tried their best to kill us there is no way scotland will demonise those that they put on a pedestal any other walk of life they can't wait for failure RCs are a protected species in this shithole that is not paranoia it is plain fact.

Often you see the term ‘critical mass’ applied to situations, where a point is reached and it then becomes a landslide.

The victims, their families and those stalwarts on here seem to be moving the slider towards reaching that point. There’s ultimately nothing Celtic or their apologists can do once this point is reached.

Whilst not insider informed, I firmly believe it’s coming in the next six to twelve months.

I disagree as this is only the tip of the iceberg. People in high places are potentially involved in what I believe will be the biggest sporting paedophile ring in the world. There has also been a massive cover up and this club have links with Bennell, Saville paedophile priests and many other monsters. Many individuals that knew this was going on and did nothing allowed these monsters to continue to ruin lives of young children chasing their dreams to become a footballer. The only punishment available in my opinion is to shut them down. What other punishment could there be for facilitating and enabling the abuse of children?
I really hope you are right.....it should be the only punishment a total shutdown!

Trust the posters who are in contact with Kelly Heyboer at NJ Advance Media who was alerted to the Cairney sex abuse claim in New Jersey forward the Daily Mail article

The female lawyer in US needs the info too

Nonce FC disgust me. They have actively covered this up for 50 years since the abuse started by Torbett in 1967

When the other victims are paid compo they better start apologising to the victims in public and made to apologise to the rest of Scottish football

New Jersey lawyers and media should be informed that the Timpanzees have started paying compensation to victims.

Seen a few similar posts - I think what we need to appreciate is that the victim who will receive the payment will have accepted that.

He will have thought it through and while it never pays the cost of what he’s suffered, it may help him have closure. And that’s what counts for me in this individual case - if he is satisfied then that’s it.

There’s been a conviction and he can draw a line and hopefully move on.

If he has been coerced into it that’s a diff srtory but we will not know this
There's nothing but a dodgy newspaper scribbler's guess to even estimate what the real payout may have been. I'll wait for something more substantial...

Often you see the term ‘critical mass’ applied to situations, where a point is reached and it then becomes a landslide.

The victims, their families and those stalwarts on here seem to be moving the slider towards reaching that point. There’s ultimately nothing Celtic or their apologists can do once this point is reached.

Whilst not insider informed, I firmly believe it’s coming in the next six to twelve months.
I honestly hope so mate they are just dishing out slap after slap to people who trusted them, I wonder how the parents sleep at night knowing that they were complicit in wrecking their kids lives by idolising monsters.
We had all kinds of police involvement when Green and co were at Ibrox for %^*& all in the grand scheme of things and were treated like lepers by the SPL, yet not a fucking peep by anyone who could actually get some form of justice for the victims.
Imagine we had been killed off,this whole fucking horrific episode would have disappeared and paedophile enablers would be really running the show and everything would have been buried without a doubt.

Last edited:
I honestly hope so mate they are just dishing out slap after slap to people who trusted them, I wonder how the parents sleep at night knowing that they were complicit in wrecking there kids lives by idolising monsters.
We had all kinds of police involvement when Green and co were at Ibrox for %^*& all in the grand scheme of things and were treated like lepers by the SPL, yet not a fucking peep by anyone who could actually get some form of justice for the victims.
Imagine we had been killed off,this whole fucking horrific episode would have disappeared and paedophile enablers would be really running the show and everything would have been buried without a doubt.

You’re right Gary.

Whenever I try to raise the awareness of other fans they just don’t give a shit.

Soul destroying.

Thank fook us bears have a social conscience & a backbone ;)

I honestly hope so mate they are just dishing out slap after slap to people who trusted them, I wonder how the parents sleep at night knowing that they were complicit in wrecking there kids lives by idolising monsters.

I get where you’re coming from Gary, but remember we are hated (or at best just tolerated) by many sections of Scottish society. They’d turn a blind eye to crimes against us, rather than take the time to defend us.

I believe, even now, that our society is better than to turn that same blind eye to the paedophilic crimes of Celtic. When folk realise this isn’t an Us v Them battle, there’s only one side they can back.

And that’s the side of the victims.

They actually tried to contest a case where McCafferty had already admitted his guilt in abusing a young player, a Celtc employee ? :oops: They are sick in the head.

Not only did McCafferty admit his guilt he apologised - Unlike the heinous Club he was employed by.
We all say it, but they really are the scum of the Earth.
Like their cult of a Church they will deny all and everything.

I get where you’re coming from Gary, but remember we are hated (or at best just tolerated) by many sections of Scottish society. They’d turn a blind eye to crimes against us, rather than take the time to defend us.

I believe, even now, that our society is better than to turn that same blind eye to the paedophilic crimes of Celtic. When folk realise this isn’t an Us v Them battle, there’s only one side they can back.

And that’s the side of the victims.
The WHOLE of scotland should have been up in arms at this mass cover up the fact only we did allowed them to use this as they have a blind eye has been turned imo nobody else in scotland seems to care, this must be absolutely devastating for the victims and the sporting and religious institute being exempt from investigation line the SNP ran with in hindsight told us everything we needed to know the religious will protect the sporting so to speak.

Back