Unrest at the scumhut

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were always going to win but they are a very poor team. If we don't win the league against that shower of shite then I'll be amazed.

We have beaten two teams already this season that cost us many points last season. We need to just focus on us. We are much stronger than last season and the first game against them will be very interesting as some of their players won't care and down tools, others will be fired up.

Regardless of them sneaking through today, that's a howling performance and the mentally challengeds are starting to wise up to what we knew months ago, lennon is a shocking manager and will only take them backwards.

We need to ram it right into the cunts on the 1st of September. We have no excuses for not beating them season.

Regardless of the fact they have just sneaked it it’s clear that Lennons coat is on a shoggly peg. It’s lovely hearing the angry mentally challenged bastards on the radio calling for his head.

I'd rather they struggled after the transfer window closes. A couple of million will be dropped on a signing to placate the hordes, especially after today. Their board can't not be seen to back lennon after giving him the job against the wishes of the majority of fans

All this and their best defender Ajer seems to have a bad injury :)), still to be confirmed of course
Heard Knew Kheevins jump on the Lawwell message earlier when he suggested Ajer will go for Kieran Tierney money. Pathetic bastards.

Loves me a cracked Celtic badge! It's the best.

333d003.jpg

Bheasts through regardless, this is still a win for us.

The split in the unwashed is only getting greater after this, and if the Greeks turn them over, it’ll be time to get the popcorn.

I'd rather they struggled after the transfer window closes. A couple of million will be dropped on a signing to placate the hordes, especially after today. Their board can't not be seen to back lennon after giving him the job against the wishes of the majority of fans
That's just papering over the cracks. The dressing room has been lost

Lennon's replacement will want a budget in January for his own players. So the longer they leave him in place the better. It gives the new guy less time to prepare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back