Speirs shouting his mouth of about bigotry again.

We are the people

Yet he said nothing about the bheasts at Motherwell. Here is a collection from the first twenty minutes.
I wish we would drop the loyalists songs. Yet every time speirs and co Mention I want to sing them even more.
They don’t realise they are the problem.

Pre kick of IIIIRA SONG

Broad black Brimmet

20 sec Celtic symphony ( ooh ah up the ra)

3 min We won’t be mastered by no Orange Bs

7min Boys of the old brigade

10 min The fighting men of crossmaglen

11 Min Roll of Honour

17 of to Dublin in the green ( F the queen)

We could stop singing any songs tomorrow.

We could stop running onto pitch.

We could take no banners at all to game.

Our fans could post nothing on social media.

Our players could give away no fouls, and receive no cards.

And yet they would find something else to beat Rangers fans and our team with. Making up stories as has been proven before.

Whilst ignoring that other fans and teams do much worse.

I honestly don't know what people expect. He doesn't try to hide the fact that he's partisan or that he has a vendetta against Rangers and he has no real interest in solving the problem of sectarianism. Why would you think he'd be impartial on this subject?

Yet he said nothing about the bheasts at Motherwell. Here is a collection from the first twenty minutes.
I wish we would drop the loyalists songs. Yet every time speirs and co Mention I want to sing them even more.

Pre kick of IIIIRA SONG

Broad black Brimmet

11 Min Roll of Honour

That's like one of they Christmas greats adverts, I can picture Tom Boyd stood at a fireplace, glass in hand, singing the title to each one. :D

We should sing the Loyalist songs louder and louder for as long as the mentally challengeds are getting away with their bile. There is absolutely no justification for their attack on the Rangers support while turning a blind eye to them. We can't just accept that.

Spot on. And it's what Spiers would call "whataboutery" - a term I absolutely despise, which actually means yes you've got a point which I'm just going to ignore because I can't answer it.

Do song really honestly offended people at football matches, genuine question.
Do they sing any of these I want to start crying songs down south because I’ve never seen any headlines in a paper?

Do they sing any of these I want to start crying songs down south because I’ve never seen any headlines in a paper?

no, its simply to use it against the other team and cause its "morally wrong"... i dont get offended by what they sing about us, but the fact it happens means id rather we just simply didnt sing songs that arent about our football team.

just cause they do it means we should do it is nonsense

Spot on. And it's what Spiers would call "whataboutery" - a term I absolutely despise, which actually means yes you've got a point which I'm just going to ignore because I can't answer it.

Surely the basis of any debate is pointing out other instances, therefor you can't have any sort of discussion without so called "whataboutery".

Spiers is a total wank, and literally has no argument for anything he spouts. He just lies and lies while arrogantly shaking his head.

England doesn't have the sectarian problems that we have. However they do have problems with racism and anti Semitic chanting, and the football authorities and clubs take very stern action in an attempt to stamp it out.

Surely the basis of any debate is pointing out other instances, therefor you can't have any sort of discussion without so called "whataboutery".

Spiers is a total wank, and literally has no argument for anything he spouts. He just lies and lies while arrogantly shaking his head.

Never heard the Bheasts calling Gerrard a "Sad Orange Bastard" for 90 mins twice last season, never saw effigies of Protestants being hung from Savile Row stands, never hears constant glorification of narco-trafficking and sectarian murder gang the IRA, never sees banners with terrorists in ski masks displayed at the Knew Camp, never acknowledges assaults on Rangers players either on field of play (actual assaults such as attack on Tav) or off it (Dornan, Jack twice, Novo countless times), never retracts statements praising confirmed paedophile and sexual Cardinal Keith O'Brien.

It's almost as if he's entirely abandoned objectivity and is just a mouthpiece with an agenda.

When “whataboutery” is highlighted, agree but then ask about fairness, equality and consistency.

Nobody is offended by songs at football unless it's a direct chant towards a specific individual.

However, whinging about it keeps set wipes like Spiers in a job. He hasn't a clue about football so he needs to write about something.

The authorities gave him oxygen in 2006 and it'll never end.

Quite ironic that he once coined the phrase “succulent lamb journalists” as he’s the biggest bought and paid for newspaper lapdog ever in that industry.

Nothing more than a wee Lawwell yes man who gets told what to say. His master has no doubt told him to start ramping up the deflection tactics big time so he can justify paying himself another £2.5m bonus in January.

Expect the yahoo to go full kamikaze next weekend to deflect away from another European spanking from AIK.

Journalists and broadcasters, MPs, MSPs, Councillors et al who bang on about bigotry and sectarianism need to tell us what is classified as anti-protestant bigotry, Catholic bigotry.

That they only highlight Rangers and Rangers fans; that they never identify the actions or words of Celtic or Celtic fans as sectarian or bigoted; that they can turn this sectarian/bigotry line on like me or you would turn on a tap is all evidence of a sectarian agenda.

Failure to identify and prosecute anti-protestant, Catholic bigotry, shouldn't be accepted. There is an agenda to target one demographic - which in itself is sectarian - and this needs challenged. Any "Whatabouterry" pish from them just means they've lost the argument - and know they've lost the argument.

I agree with all said about Speirs and the dark side. However I am not sure it is an excuse to sing our banned songs because they sing their rubbish. We are and should sing but if we kept it acceptable in the current climate then only the unwashed could be blamed.

Doing something just because others get away with it to me is not a good reason.
It would be good if we can show how much better we are than them (we are anyway) and make sure the media know about it.

Scottish cup final, thousands and thousands of Hibs fans ran on to the pitch, at least 3 Rangers players were attacked. Hibs fans ran towards the Rangers fans, a couple hundred Rangers fans went on and pushed them back away from our support.

The next day we had equal blame in the papers and stories made up about Rangers fans throwing their children in front of Police cars and vans to stop them getting to the stadium.

Aye let's stop everything and this mob wont say anything? They wont make up stories to make us look bad? Aye right.

I agree with all said about Speirs and the dark side. However I am not sure it is an excuse to sing our banned songs because they sing their rubbish. We are and should sing but if we kept it acceptable in the current climate then only the unwashed could be blamed.

Doing something just because others get away with it to me is not a good reason.
It would be good if we can show how much better we are than them (we are anyway) and make sure the media know about it.

Whilst I agree in theory. If we stopping singing songs altogether they would come after us about something else.

It’s our very existence that irks them, nothing to do with any songs.

Spiers, like most mentally challenged apologists, will be finished after 55.

Whilst I agree in theory. If we stopping singing songs altogether they would come after us about something else.

It’s our very existence that irks them, nothing to do with any songs.

Spiers, like most mentally challenged apologists, will be finished after 55.

Don't want to stop singing just nothing that gives Speirs and Co the chance to have a go at us. We can fight back against them if they have nothing to throw at us (other than they don't like us) Its the only way I can see we can win against them is to ensure we point out what they do and they have nothing to come back at us.
They are dead keen to take points from us.
Sing loud but don't give them a chance to come back at us and if they do make sure we tell them they are liars.

PS don't jump on any cardboard roofs lol.

Spiersy bhoy if you're watching. There is a big story closer to you. You take your son there, and they sing anti British anti Queen anti protestant song's. O and bye the way there's story's in the media today about your paymasters. You are a tit.

I honestly don't know what people expect. He doesn't try to hide the fact that he's partisan or that he has a vendetta against Rangers and he has no real interest in solving the problem of sectarianism. Why would you think he'd be impartial on this subject?
He doesn't hide it the crap he wrote last week started with, I'm not one to praise Rangers.

Who fckn cares he is a nobody.

Reporting on sectartan singing is like sectarianism itself; old news and an irrelevance.
He should report on more important and relevant issues, child abuse and it's institutional cover up and tacit endorsement for instance.

We could stop singing any songs tomorrow.

We could stop running onto pitch.

We could take no banners at all to game.

Our fans could post nothing on social media.

Our players could give away no fouls, and receive no cards.

And yet they would find something else to beat Rangers fans and our team with. Making up stories as has been proven before.

Whilst ignoring that other fans and teams do much worse.
The years after the billy boys UEFA ruling told you that.Until people within our support and running the club realise its our very existence that offends these people the better.

Do you have a list of these banned songs .I may be wrong but I don,t actually think there is one.

How many people are actually physically assaulted in Scotland - I mean someone going about purposely thumping another because they Roman Catholic or Protestant?

Spiers talks shite, he continues to talk shite to keep him in a job, he will continue to talk shite as long as he needs a job.

He thinks he is relevant - We all know he ain't.

What a coincidence that the paedo scandal is getting close to bursting and all of a sudden certain hacks ears are burning. As transparent as a sheet of glass.

How many people are actually physically assaulted in Scotland - I mean someone going about purposely thumping another because they Roman Catholic or Protestant?

Spiers talks shite, he continues to talk shite to keep him in a job, he will continue to talk shite as long as he needs a job.

He thinks he is relevant - We all know he ain't.
It is about 50-60 a year that involve harm to a human or damage to property.

no, its simply to use it against the other team and cause its "morally wrong"... i dont get offended by what they sing about us, but the fact it happens means id rather we just simply didnt sing songs that arent about our football team.

just cause they do it means we should do it is nonsense
Would u put the famine song in the sectarian bracket or simply a song the other side didn’t like so actively got banned through the media?
There no place for racism in football but I find that easier to pinpoint than some of the songs that are being labelled sectarian.

Pre kick of IIIIRA SONG

Broad black Brimmet

11 Min Roll of Honour

Stop the loyalist songs? No thank you, no surrender.

Back