Favourite player in the current squad?

Ardgowan_Bear

Quite difficult to choose, isn't it? Good times..

Currently Kamara for me...based on 2nd half of last season. Slow start this season though...

At least half a dozen pushing to change my mind

Easy decision for everyone else?

Really hard choice but Katic for me just now closely followed by Morelos. Absolute man love for both of them

Woaft. What a choice to have to make.
Morelos for me though. His goals will bring no55.
Love Aribo, Arfield, Jack and Tav too.
Oh and big Nico, and Defoe.
Jordan Jones may prove to be a real diamond although early days.
As has been mentioned, stars throughout.
We're on our ways boys n girls.
Yasssssss!

Morelos, Aribo, Jack, Arfield,Katic and Davis are standouts to date. Kamara has been poor for me, not dynamic enough.

To hard to choose at the moment.
But we're looking like a great football team,with a shit load of talented players from back to front.
And I couldn't be happier.

This thread needs a poll !

I forgot about Arfield. He’s my favourite Scottish player (although he’s Canadian, I know)

Definitely Morelos, brilliant striker and just a tiny bit mental.

It’s great to actually have favourite players again, there was a good few years there was nobody that stood out from the dross, there’s now a few again.

Quite difficult to choose, isn't it? Good times..

Currently Kamara for me...based on 2nd half of last season. Slow start this season though...

At least half a dozen pushing to change my mind

Easy decision for everyone else?
Aribo the way things are going. Btw what are the permit prices this year ;) ?

Alfie, I just love his don’t give a %^*& attitude, the fact he never speaks to the media and his interaction with the fans. That is all aside from the fact that he’s a goal scoring genius

U3bM8PV.jpg

I love Aribo at the moment but I also love Morelos and Katic to be fair I do love all the team they are all brill in their own way

Back