League Cup QF Draw - Livingston v Rangers

Kenny Miller to get a hat trick for thistle against the scum, fingers crossed. why the fk do those kunts always get an easy home draw Mon the thistle

2 games to be shown

26th is an extra one if needed

our game with Aberdeen can't be the Sun day as the Great Scottish Run is on if it was was then you are looking at 5pm kick-off at least

Cant have that the sheep wont can get home the poor wee lambs.

Would rather livi than sheep/killie/hearts tbh. Would prefer a home tie obviously but this should be fairly straight forward

Can’t remember when those undesirable shanks got an away draw in any Scottish cup competition, it really must be beyond the realms of probability.

Apart from a dodgy playing surface akin to the Thumb’s horrible hair weave - decent chance of a ticket as we’ll get behind both goals - and it’s only 10 minutes from my hoose!

Im quite happy with the draw tbh if we want to win the cup beating livi shouldn’t be a problem.
Would of preferred them at home but never mind.

As much as you try not to buy into silly conspiracy theories the scum getting another home tie against lower league opposition and us getting another away tie against one of the few teams left in the competition with a plastic pitch just doesn’t surprise me at all anymore. We just seem to have incredible ‘bad luck’ in the draws nowadays.
My prediction still stands that we will not get a home tie all the way to the final.

As much as you try not to buy into silly conspiracy theories the scum getting another home tie against lower league opposition and us getting another away tie against one of the few teams left in the competition with a plastic pitch just doesn’t surprise me at all anymore. We just seem to have incredible ‘bad luck’ in the draws nowadays.
My prediction still stands that we will not get a home tie all the way to the final.

The SFA are a rancid reeking organisation infested with people who despise us. They’ll make it as difficult as possible for us to succeed in any competition this year.

:D:D
That's a bold call at this stage:D

Is their a chance that the Aberdeen game gets moved to the Sunday now? Bet they will put their game on the telly on the Thursday night.

Yes!!!! Livi away. I can walk

As long as we can walk off that park of theirs injury free and with a win.

Somebody will end up swallying these wee black plastic balls on their surface and end up chokin.

Fuukin worse than asbestos their surface.

Nice one mystic meg, beat Livi in the quarter finals and the semi and finals are at Hampden anyway. Away for a lie down mate

Back