League Cup QF Draw - Livingston v Rangers

Another plastic fvck-pig pitch...
4qn5at.jpg

More hatchet men on plastic grass, I've seen that movie today. Kicked all over the pitch and whistle blown when opposition players tumbles in the breeze. Il take another 3-0

No shock they get another lower league side. Swear they've drawn those teams in the cups more than lower league clubs themselves recently. Livi away is pish though, another game on plastic even if most the the key players from Livi last year are gone

Another shitty pitch, I despise these pitches, no place in scottish professional football for them. Spfl sleeping again, who'd have thunk it eh.. a shambles

What is with the bowl being clear, numbers on the outside of the balls?
Surely there's a TV monitor behiind the camera they see that on.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ties to be played. I assume Thursday is for tv which is likely to be us? Which would put sheep at home back to Sunday :rolleyes:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ties to be played. I assume Thursday is for tv which is likely to be us? Which would put sheep at home back to Sunday :rolleyes:

2 games to be shown

26th is an extra one if needed

our game with Aberdeen can't be the Sun day as the Great Scottish Run is on if it was was then you are looking at 5pm kick-off at least

When we win the treble it will be even sweeter, at least drawing this shite I will be able to get a ticket for my boy!

2 games to be shown

26th is an extra one if needed

our game with Aberdeen can't be the Sun day as the Great Scottish Run is on if it was was then you are looking at 5pm kick-off at least
OK mate that's good news then.

Back