Greg Docherty

We had no place or urgency today. Doherty and tbh most of the players today would be ok if they came in to replace 1 or 2 player, but that was a completely different team. Doc, Kamara, Polster, Halliday and Stewart all had days to forget, but must be difficult to come in, in those conditions.

His passing and ball control have to improve big time. He does look like he has a decent shot from the edge of the box though

He didn't do that well when he first signed and now he is back and not first choice he will need to take any chance he gets and on showings like today then I can't see Gerrard giving him many chances.

Docherty has all the attributes it seems like a mental stumbling block with him

I wonder if he's putting too much pressure on himself and over thinks it a little

Best part of his game was getting his head down, hitting the byline and cutting back for Stewart in the first half. Just didnt do that enough today

Best not to judge players in games like this on a plastic pitch. Look at the difference on Ojo at home to the Danes compared to away to Killie the week before.
I agree...I wouldn’t make any major judgements on players today. Conditions looked really poor with the wind & it was job done as they say.

Aribo looked the part in spells & stood out with his close control.

I'm genuinely struggling to think of a game I've watched on 3G that's been played to a high standard. They are just god awful surfaces for the top level.

Add that wind into play as well and it's a genuine nightmare. Man City would struggle to play on that park.
Tight as %^*& as well which annoyed me the full game

We had no place or urgency today. Doherty and tbh most of the players today would be ok if they came in to replace 1 or 2 player, but that was a completely different team. Doc, Kamara, Polster, Halliday and Stewart all had days to forget, but must be difficult to come in, in those conditions.

I agree with you on all 5 of them.

Docherty has all the attributes it seems like a mental stumbling block with him

I wonder if he's putting too much pressure on himself and over thinks it a little

I agree with the attributes physically...but he doesn’t have them when it comes to footballing intelligence.

He seems too unaware of his surroundings.

Who said he played well? he wasnt dreadful, I find it disturbing you know nothing about football!

He wasn’t great but wasn’t dreadful

Halliday, Stewart and Docherty would be the definition of dreadful today

He was dreadful lads, don’t try to defend the indefensible.

He was slack in possession (again) and played safe every single time he got the ball.

The most damming thing you can say about Docherty today was that he was on the park and I only noticed him make one positive contribution ..... he certainly didn’t take his chance unfortunately .... I just can’t see him dislodging anyone from the other 5 available options

He was dreadful lads, don’t try to defend the indefensible.

He was slack in possession (again) and played safe every single time he got the ball.

Nah, you’re talking bollocks I’m afraid.

Not great but not dreadful.

If you felt he was dreadful, what word would you use to describe Halliday, Docherty and Stewart?

It's certainly disappointing to see that performance today when you see that the team was clearly set up with tactics to press the mighty east Fife high and give 110%, crunching into every 30-70 and looking to score ten.

Or maybe it was a functional performance in gusty conditions against a shower of shite on a pathetic surface?

He is what he is, same sort of level as Halliday
Cheap, lots of effort. Your typical squad filler.

Not really pal but it sticks out like a sore thumb
Bullshit cant judge on that park man what is it with people they cant wait to criticise our players give the boy a fair chance lok at ojo on shit pitch then compare him to Thursday night need to give him time hes a rangers player get behind him

I would love him to make it with us but he seems miles behind the other 5 options we have in there.

No lack of effort but just lacking the quality
I thought he played well,he had one penetrating run into the box and a long the bye line and put a good ball in.

no he wasnt, Sit down and watch the full game back and actually analyse it, if you think Kamara was dreadful you would be as well watching netball

Kamara gave the Ball away around 8-9 times. Several of which unforced errors. Against better opposition that gets punished. He was very hot n cold. Well tepid n cold to be closer to the truth.

Like others have said wouldn’t judge anyone on that shocker of a park. Kamara, docherty, Halliday and Stewart weren’t up to much today, but can’t play down how bad the pitch and conditions were today.

Kamara gave the Ball away around 8-9 times. Several of which unforced errors. Against better opposition that gets punished. He was very hot n cold. Well tepid n cold to be closer to the truth.

Kamara wasnt dreadful, ffs, think about what your saying!!! I'll wager a bet he never even gave it away 5 times and I was at the game. Lies dont make statistics

I thought Docherty looked really good early pre season. Maybe not as technically gifted as others but I think he's an asset worth keeping and improving. Certainly not gonna judge him harshly in that type of game.

Kamara wasnt dreadful, ffs, think about what your saying!!! I'll wager a bet he never even gave it away 5 times and I was at the game. Lies dont make statistics
Karama was the poorest of our midfielders today.

I would love him to make it with us but he seems miles behind the other 5 options we have in there.

No lack of effort but just lacking the quality
Nice lad, and good attitude, but as you say he is well behind the other midfielders we have in terms of quality, and that’s not just based on today.

Back