Travel Club day trip to Warsaw

Just got email from Thomas Cook asking for Rangers number and Passport details.
That’s good, it was letting people book last night without putting that info in, so at least there making sure all the relevant information is there

You can’t oversubscribe something that isn’t a first come first serve service though.

You can have 200 places and 500 people interested, the 200 people with the most points get the places. Thats how it works.
That's how it should work, Maybe their happy with the numbers they have ,

From Thomas Cook site-
Please note: if a high volume of applications are received before the specified closing time, applications may close early to avoid dissapointment. Any applications not made by this time will not be taken, regardless of the supporters level of membership.

I’m sure they made a similar %^*& up for Vienna last year
Yeah they made a hash of the Vienna trip.
With the really short turnaround for this trip making the closing date Monday was a bit daft.

From Thomas Cook site-
Please note: if a high volume of applications are received before the specified closing time, applications may close early to avoid dissapointment. Any applications not made by this time will not be taken, regardless of the supporters level of membership.

Weirdos.

How can it sell out, priority is given to those with higher points. It’s not a first come first serve service.

Weird stuff
According to something I read on here earlier they are doing pretty much first come first served. Even more of a joke outfit now

According to something I read on here earlier they are doing pretty much first come first served. Even more of a joke outfit now
It’s still on sale,open to all members to apply,nothing has been finalised.

You can’t oversubscribe something that isn’t a first come first serve service though.

You can have 200 places and 500 people interested, the 200 people with the most points get the places. Thats how it works.
And if you have 250 people all on the same points then it can be oversubscribed.

It’s still on sale,open to all members to apply,nothing has been finalised.

That's even worse. It's open, it's closed, it's open again. They will close it when they get enough, oh no they won't, oh yes they will. It's turning into a pantomime :D

Just spoke to TC and it looks like everyone that applied will get on the flight as it is not oversubscribed.
It’s been displaying sold out since some time on Saturday so is it ok to assume I am definitely on the flight and definitely going to Warsaw haha ? Anyone any idea of flight time, sport options don’t fly until 9am

It’s been displaying sold out since some time on Saturday so is it ok to assume I am definitely on the flight and definitely going to Warsaw haha ? Anyone any idea of flight time, sport options don’t fly until 9am
Several times yesterday and this morning it has been back on sale .

Finally taken off their website.They now forward the list of applications to Rangers for a membership check.Hopefully they will have emails out with info later today.

I’m hoping it’s a bit earlier than 9am but a suppose we’ll find out soon enough, just want confirmation that the flight is 100% going ahead

Finally taken off their website.They now forward the list of applications to Rangers for a membership check.Hopefully they will have emails out with info later today.
I’m hoping it’s a bit earlier than 9am but a suppose we’ll find out soon enough, just want confirmation that the flight is 100% going ahead
just spoke to a girl from tam cook sport - the flight is 100% going ahead and all she could tell me about flight departure was it would be between 6 and 9. She said it went on sale again this morning as there was two cancellations. She says flight itineraries would be issued by COP tomorrow

just spoke to a girl from tam cook sport - the flight is 100% going ahead and all she could tell me about flight departure was it would be between 6 and 9. She said it went on sale again this morning as there was two cancellations. She says flight itineraries would be issued by COP tomorrow
cheers for the update mate, buzzing for this trip

That is not the case ( you will get priority over independent travellers on same points level though ).

That’s absolute nonsense mate, anybody that is booked on the official plane has a ticket, regardless of how many points they have. Somebody on the official flight will get a ticket with zero points before an independent traveller on multiple points.

That’s absolute nonsense mate, anybody that is booked on the official plane has a ticket, regardless of how many points they have. Somebody on the official flight will get a ticket with zero points before an independent traveller on multiple points.

Aye I definitely have a ticket now got an email confirming that. Didn't think there would be people on plane with Thomas Cook without a ticket hahaa

really really pish that btw, I know two guys who ended up booking Tuesday to Friday because they thought it was sold out

They haven’t done it right they should have made a deadline to apply for the day trip folk apply after the deadline they send the list to Rangers if there’s more than the amount the plane holds and Rangers decide who gets on the plane going with travel club points. Thomas Cook have just sold it first come first served which is wrong IMO.

They haven’t done it right they should have made a deadline to apply for the day trip folk apply after the deadline they send the list to Rangers if there’s more than the amount the plane holds and Rangers decide who gets on the plane going with travel club points. Thomas Cook have just sold it first come first served which is wrong IMO.
Everyone that’s got on the flight been told then ?
I’ve got five points and not heard anything.

It was showing as sold out then not sold out then they reopened it when 2 cancelled today doesn’t add up mate.
Throughout the weekend it continually flipped from on sale to sold out a dozen times.
I think everyone will get on and they will hear late today or early tomorrow.

Back