Daily Record – Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s having a meal with his Glaswegian bird.

Kanye West goes balls saying offline he’ll delete this thread if he’s wrong....

Someone get the Big Man Tyrone video posted.

“My fellow Protestants...”

Always believed he was coming regardless of the denials on here and elsewhere and I still believe he will be back.

giphy.gif

He’s having a meal with his Glaswegian bird.

Kanye West goes balls saying offline he’ll delete this thread if he’s wrong....

Even by the Daily Record’s standards, surely to %^*& they wouldn’t have the audacity to regard a photo of a player out with his Scottish burd a “big transfer exclusive” unless there was more substance to it. Surely!

There was lots of chat this afternoon amongst our supporters club with folk suggesting this was happening ( and even suggestion not a loan).
The chat was it would happen over the next 2 or 3 days.
If there is anything in it. Probably nothing is gonna happen before Thursday. No distractions.

There was lots of chat this afternoon amongst our supporters club with folk suggesting this was happening ( and even suggestion not a loan).
The chat was it would happen over the next 2 or 3 days.
If there is anything in it. Probably nothing is gonna happen before Thursday. No distractions.
Tonight is going to be like the night on here after the squad got back from Ufa, I can feel it.

He was dropped completely by Liverpools under 23's, so don't think he would be best pleased with that along with what Klopp said about not going back out on loan, would imagine he would also be frustrated and concerned of his chances of coming back watching who we have brought in to play in his position.

He's went back to Liverpool, told by his manager he's not going back out on loan, they want to sell him, no offers and window now closed which leaves him with very little football and a pissed off player.

Oh my goodness...

I was already very confident in the squad, this would complete it.

He was dropped completely by Liverpools under 23's, so don't think he would be best pleased with that along with what Klopp said about not going back out on loan, would imagine he would also be frustrated and concerned of his chances of coming back watching who we have brought in to play in his position.

He's went back to Liverpool, told by his manager he's not going back out on loan, they want to sell him, no offers and window now closed which leaves him with very little football and a pissed off player.
Klopp will change his mind, where the situation requires, eg. Selling Coutinho, sending Karius on loan, sending Wilson to Bournemouth, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back