Union bears banner today

"Their only crime was loyalty"

I think we know that's nonsense, and I'm not even singling them out. They do a lot of good work and there were many others in the stadium belting out the naughty words. But if they're going to retreat into this sort of mopish victim mentality instead of standing up and leading the way, then it'll be hard to take them seriously going forward.

"Their only crime was loyalty"

I think we know that's nonsense, and I'm not even singling them out. They do a lot of good work and there were many others in the stadium belting out the naughty words. But if they're going to retreat into this sort of mopish victim mentality instead of standing up and leading the way, then it'll be hard to take them seriously going forward.
Thats not a UB banner, is it? Has railway signs at the end so going to assume its ICF.

1 was ub and one was ICF

I thought that but why the UB font? Even if they got them to make it for them you think it would be normal block text to save confusion.

UB message banner is fine, don't have too much of a problem with the ICF one but it doesn't make the most sense.

I actually thought it was the 'not equal' which could have made sense but looking at the pic again the line aint straight, specsavers for me.

Interestingly from the South Stand where I was, they got little or no applause for their banners. The support (on the whole) made a step change today, it’s time for the UB to think ahead.

And some on here thought the UB would take heed and listen and be part of the solution, that's off to a good start eh.

Petty banner.

Only gonna be one winner if they want to go head to head with the club, rather than work with them

And I say that as a UB fan

Nobody is bigger than the club. Not a player, not a director, not a fans group.

During the safe standing debate on here we were told that if it wasn't for the UB nobody would be singing in Ibrox. I backed them in principle, but thought the silent protest was ill-timed and petty.

Now we have this, so UB, you either do all the singing and start the songs or you don't. You can't claim to be the sole source of singing when it suits your argument, but when the shit hits the fan about the songbook claim it was everybody else.

We, as an entire support, have the collective responsibility of making sure we don't hurt the club. If that means individual groups holding their hands up and saying "yes, we did it and won't do it again" then that's what it needs. Alternative, if the UB have entirely clear consciences about this then they need to lead from the front and be the group they claim to be.

Petty and childish from them as usual. Can’t be arsed with their victim crap. They either help clean up our song book or stay away.
Does that go for everyone in bf1 even kids who arent in the ub and dont sing any banned songs, do you want then to stay away

Does that go for everyone in bf1 even kids who arent in the ub and dont sing any banned songs, do you want then to stay away
People were always going to suffer with the stadium closure. They closed the area they probably get the most trouble from.

I thought that but why the UB font? Even if they got them to make it for them you think it would be normal block text to save confusion.

UB message banner is fine, don't have too much of a problem with the ICF one but it doesn't make the most sense.
Makes sense to icf lads who know why the banner was raised.. and it hadfa to do with
The ub or bf1

Joined up approach, get on the same page or fück off.

Simple as that!

UB’s are finished if they don’t pull in the same direction of the club imo.

PS
I’m not saying the UBs are at fault for anything or whether the club was right or wrong to close that section, but we need to move forward together - regardless of how we got here!

Back