Its only 3 points theres still 34 games to go

Much needed wake-up call to get off our gallant backsides.
We work better as the underdogs. We came in today thinking we were going to win and Gerrard played to their strengths.
As soon as the ball kicked off within the first 5 minutes I knew which way it was going and how we'd have to pay for Gerrard's tactical catastrophe.

Really felt we had to have our noses infront after this fixture when they were announced. Really disappointing all round. Headscratcher of a team selection. Very little fight shown and more worrying than anything else was the lack of quality today. They should have to be outstanding to leave Ibrox with a 2-0 win and they weren't yet won with relative ease.

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). Hate to sound like a bheggar but the league is effectively over, I’ll settle for a cup

It's a sore one because we where expecting to win. To be fair it's the first time I've been expecting to win one of these games for years. At the end of the day it's only 3 points and there's 34 games to go.

Sensible outlook will never catch on! Absolutely gutted, poor performance all round. Hopefully a good kick up the arse, we move on

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). The league is over, I’ll settle for a cup

Aye just chuck in the towel ffs

It's the mental gain that's the worst thing from today imo. They've just come to Ibrox and bullied us for 90 mins with a makeshift back 5 that went untested. They will be high sky make no doubt about it. Who else is going to put them to the sword unless us this year?

That would be more comforting if they weren’t so dominant, and with a few players still to come into their side.

We are still a couple of players away and it doesn’t look like we’ll be bringing them in.

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). Hate to sound like a bheggar but the league is effectively over, I’ll settle for a cup
F**K off. It took them 120 minutes to beat Dunfermline in a cup. Cluj scored 4 against them at the Peadodome. They will drop points, we will drop points. Time will tell if we drop less than them.

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). The league is over, I’ll settle for a cup

The opposite imo.......they look vulnerable to a high ball, I think teams could sneak goals against them.

Celtic are favourites yes, but too early to say it’s over.

Injuries and loss of form for players are the unaccounted things that can determine a season

It’s a sore one for a few reasons. They’ll never have as poor as a defence as that and we created hee haw. Worst of all, it has the danger of creating the inferiority complex we’ve had. I thought it was gone but when your manager in effect sets up in a way that suggests we’re shit scared no wonder.

A new member and on here slagging Rangers and throwing the towel in after 4 games. Sniff Sniff.

Look, we fucked it today. No getting away from that. Poor team selection and a very nervy performance. This team has proved that they can win difficult games. We are still right in there, but lessons need to be learned.

There is nothing to suggest we can go to their place and win.

We'll be 6 points behind them when we kick off against Livi.

F**K off. It took them 120 minutes to beat Dunfermline in a cup. Cluj scored 4 against them at the Peadodome. They will drop points, we will drop points. Time will tell if we drop less than them.
It wont matter if we keep players that can hurt them on the bench so we can play 5 midfielders and our back up striker

It's one game ffs. They were decent today but our first half team played into their hands. They scored after a stupid mistake and then at the death when we were chasing. Nothing to say we can't win over there in their midden.

There's no need to be hysterical but we've got a right to be pissed off at what we served up today.

Whether we like it or not, that's a knock to the confidence today that the players have to overcome the next time we face them.

I'm more angry than I am worried.

Utterly pathetic attitude. People like you should just turn your off after these games.

We get it, you're frustrated but jeezo, give it a rest.

These games can go either way. Yes we were pish but we now need to be on it in the league right up til christmas and see where we sit at the next OF game.

They'll drop points along the way

You know what see if we turned up today played our best and were run ragged by them I would be panicking but that was not the case. We can play a lot better than that. Other than their goals from some silly errors we were going toe to toe. I do expect us to do some business before the window shuts we have a long way to go this season and it won’t come down to Derbys

I love the optimism and all but that was a makeshift Celtic team who didn't even have to play well to come away with a 2-0 win in our stadium.

If you watched that second half and seen a Rangers team who'll win a league title then fair play. I saw a team collectively start bottling it under the first sign of pressure like they did in the cup games against Aberdeen last season and that 1st game back after the break against Kilmarnock.

Gerrard had all last season to make mistakes and learn from them. Today was an absolute clusterfuck from him and not promising at all.

4 games in and your giving up, mental

Hmmm

You’re reeking.

Don't you have images of little kids to be looking at?

It's a sore one because we where expecting to win. To be fair it's the first time I've been expecting to win one of these games for years. At the end of the day it's only 3 points and there's 34 games to go.
Maybe but if that type of team selection continues then we should be worried, I think Gerrard saying Aribo had the world at his feet showed today to be a rash statement.

Was keeping up with things on here rather than seeing the game, but, as the OP said, there's always the madness on here after a poor performance. Once people have had a few hours (days?) to mull it over then all the "the league's over!" dramatics will usually cease and will see that while it was a sore one to take, it's still only 3 points. Obviously SG made a momentous balls-up with his formation, so hopefully he takes that on board and LEARNS from this.

I’ve read some poor posts on here but you’ve excelled as probably one of the worst ever.

Jesus christ.

At least you don't have 'loyal' in your username

Mentality is still missing another big game where we got it wrong and were 2nd best everywhere on field.

Mate , you aint far wrong.
We will not spend unless we sell, and up until today , we were all happy with the squad.
We have won 1 meaningful game against them under SG, slightly worrying now.

Lennon just borrowed rangers tactics from the last two Ibrox old firm games and applied them today. Total role reversal. No idea why we didn't just do the same again.

Chuck your book in the bin mate.

Utter keech.

Away to your bed.

Disappointing day. Don’t know what is worse, not being able to score against a Celtic defence that we all laugh at on here, or having to recognize that Gerrard was tactically out thought by Lennon today. Expected much more than we got.

And we'll drop more points than them this season.

Four games in and already three behind and a favourable goal difference behind.

34 games, but how many are they going to drop points in, judging by how all the diddy clubs have looked so far?
This season we need to match them point for point in those games and beat them when we play them.

Back