Its only 3 points theres still 34 games to go

It's a sore one because we where expecting to win. To be fair it's the first time I've been expecting to win one of these games for years. At the end of the day it's only 3 points and there's 34 games to go.
You’re right.
It’s a setback.
A big setback and a major downer.
The only thing we’ve lost today is a fair bit of pride and the bragging rights.
And, put ourselves under a fair bit of pressure.

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). Hate to sound like a bheggar but the league is effectively over, I’ll settle for a cup
This place is fkn riddled. Away and celebrate with yer sister ya freak

34 games, but how many are they going to drop points in, judging by how all the diddy clubs have looked so far?
This season we need to match them point for point in those games and beat them when we play them.
If you’re right, and you may well be right, we’ve only got to beat them in the next game against them to redress the balance.

We won’t get any points away to them and they will very rarely drop points against all the other teams in the league while we will (barely scraped wins at kille and st mirren). Hate to sound like a bheggar but the league is effectively over, I’ll settle for a cup
You are a joke of a supporter, bud.
Four games in and you’re throwing the towel in.
Dear God, where do we get them?

You know what see if we turned up today played our best and were run ragged by them I would be panicking but that was not the case. We can play a lot better than that. Other than their goals from some silly errors we were going toe to toe. I do expect us to do some business before the window shuts we have a long way to go this season and it won’t come down to Derbys
Far too sensible for here

More like 4 points, if both teams win all their games and we win next old firm game we're still behind them. A sickening display and poor team selection sat off them while they harrased us off the ball. So poor. We were let down not going for them at home

Let's be honest it doesn't help when our manager giftd them 3 point with his fucking stupid ideas.

No one said it does, previous post said it was poor performance but throwing in the towel a few games into season doesn’t help anyone

glad you're not anywhere near the team with that attitude ffs

Re group and form square, long way to go, cool heads and composure required, lots need to grow a pair. Keep believing.

No one said it does, previous post said it was poor performance but throwing in the towel a few games into season doesn’t help anyone
Not throwing the towel in but Ronald McDonald could have done a better job than our manager today he threw the players and the fans under the bus today. Seriously what clown would pick a team like that today I cant understand what he thought that team would achieve everyone could see it before a ball was kicked.

It's a sore one because we where expecting to win. To be fair it's the first time I've been expecting to win one of these games for years. At the end of the day it's only 3 points and there's 34 games to go.

It’s not the result but the manner of the result. Our mindset was all wrong because the Gaffer bricked it beforehand and this filtered down to the team. We just sat back and let them boss it. They didn’t even have to perform at all as at no time were they under any pressure from us.
If we genuinely fear them, then that is more of a worry than today’s result.

I have hit ignore to so many people on this thread - i can't make any sense out of the conversations. I just keep seeing loads of sensible people talking and answering to statements i can't see.

Don't give them the time of day folks - the ignore button is there for a reason

I've always felt that to be serious about wining the league we would need to get a win when visiting Mordor to get that monkey off the back. Consistently beat the rest and we win the league, I don't believe today decides who wins the league.

No surrender!

Back