Beating them at the scumhut, post your best here.

Prestwick_ Bear

Superb day for this young Bear at the time,, Carnage in the Janefield Section of the Rangers End will last with me forever when we scored (twice) and then won.

What's your best memories?

I know things have changed now re allocation and such but back in the day you couldn't beat, destroying them at the Piggery.

Just to add it's more of this I would like to see against them this season. With Kent signed I think we can destroy them.

Last edited:
There was nothing better than beating them at that midden with 8,000 bears in full voice. This new allocation is a shambles, we are now in a situation where our younger fans will never see us win there in person

Always enjoy watching back the 3-1 game from 2010. 1-0 down at half time to score 3 in the second half was brilliant.

Also, Feb 2005 after not winning there in 5 years. Bellamy and Waterreus making their debuts with Waterreus coming out on top.

A different post here.
2 games in 6 days there in 91. We lost both. 0-2, 0-3. This was when I realised what it meant to be a Ranger. No Surrender!

Night the league was won 1999, unbeatable. They truly lost it on and off the park. Incredible atmosphere with game kicking off at 6.05 on a sunny Bank Holiday Sunday.
My first game at the piggery against them about 91 Hateley scored, must've been around 20.000 bears in the stadium back then.

Superb day for this young Bear at the time,, Carnage in the Janefield Section of the Rangers End will last with me forever when we scored (twice) and then won.

I know things have changed now re allocation and such but back in the day you couldn't beat, destroying them at the Piggery.

Just to add it's more of this I would like to see against them this season. With Kent signed I think we can destroy them.

This one

Been 6 or 7 times, been skelped by 3 or more goals on all but 2 times and both were draws

Only decent result was the 1-1 game where McCulloch scored.

Fortunate enough to have been at many a victory at the scumhut over the years but nothing tops May 2nd 1999

Reactions: o7o
Stood beside John Brown at the second one (i think). Police tried to take loads of Ulster flags stiched together. Nearly a riot. I was 15. Never so low after those 2 defeats. Now I know it was the making of me as a fan. When you survive that and can sing the sash you know you’ll survive anything. WATP

Used to get near the pylon after losing my auldman in the crowd, meeting point was scaling it with all the flags. Great days, even the Dalriada St section although smaller had a pylon. LOL.

Looking back now it was mental. :)

First win in a decade at the piggery and on top of the 5-1, 4-1 games at Ibrox. What a season, what team! Woods, Walters, Wilkins... happy days

Have a few good ones hatekey 2 nil game August 91 and new year game 3-1john brown goal at the end. Have to say the big ugo game was class as well

There was nothing better than beating them at that midden with 8,000 bears in full voice. This new allocation is a shambles, we are now in a situation where our younger fans will never see us win there in person
Assuming you aren't old enough to have been there when we had 25,000 there, I seen us win a good few times at the piggery with that support behind us but never again must they be given our Broomloan. Much healthier at Ibrox without them.

Was at this one.

I was there that day i but i missed the winner i just heard that distinctive roar in one ear, loads of bodies embracing, kants dancing on of double deckers we got our front window bricked on the bus no body was hurt, but my favourite was the new years day I think we one 4 .1 with miko playin out his skin, i dont remember any goals as i was plastered

First time there we won 2-1 way back in 1974, goals from Bomber Jackson and Ian “Ted” McDougall. Me and my old man sitting on our hands in their section of the stand after his poet mate got us tickets.
Remember thinking how small and decrepit it was compared to Ibrox.

Probably my best memory is the Alex Miller game.

You could drive a bus through the Celtic defence

That was a mental game. Fabulous day. The only game at the midden I ever enjoyed actually. This could have been a direct result of the beer consumed as well as the result. Definitely my favourite game there that I was actually at. The May 2 1999 game is obviously the best overall, I was in Paris that weekend visiting the future Mrs interbear, took her to the Auld Alliance to watch her first old firm and she mainly witnessed me going absolutely nuts in there that day, it was magnifique

Back