Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I think we need to be looking much more closer into the relatives of any of the people that do not want this story told.

I think I will start to dig into Hollicom workers families, after all they want polish up child abuse into being a non story.

Hi Hollicom we know you read this, make sure the boss gets this. He will then tell everyone that they have nothing to be worried about, but if anyone has anything that they would rather be kept in the box marked family secrets I suggest that they think about whether they prefer it that way.

Let’s look into this guy, SNP Councillor, I hope he has nothing to hide Erikka?

You just need to stop spinning to stop the digging.

Last edited:
Possibly but one of the two lads I spoke to is a Celtic fan and he was saying he was as weird a guy as he’s ever met. There’s no way it was a joke according to the way the two lads were telling me the story.

I'm not buying this story mate. Sorry.

Not saying you're at it, just that maybe the two lads that told you this were yanking your chain.

I don't think McGarvey would say something like this at a smoker. I also think the media would have been all over it like a nasty rash if there was any substance to it.

Not saying you're at it, just that maybe the two lads that told you this were yanking your chain.

I don't think McGarvey would say something like this at a smoker. I also think the media would have been all over this like a nasty rash if there was any truth in it.

I agree with your conclusion but not your reasoning. The media have been all over nothing like a rash relating to Celtic and this issue.

Possibly but one of the two lads I spoke to is a Celtic fan and he was saying he was as weird a guy as he’s ever met. There’s no way it was a joke according to the way the two lads were telling me the story.
A joke in sick taste I think...wouldn't surprise me if Tam Cowan organised it to "lighting the situation and get a laugh at others expense..he's probably on the Hollicom payroll.

That appears to be the case in the USA but I don’t think it is in the UK.
Below is from Wikipedia. It would appear that the laws are similar but the section underlined would be covered by Sexual Assault in Scotland
ENGLAND & WALES
Rape
is a statutory offence in England and Wales. According to the law, rape occurs when a man penetrates another person with his penis without the consent of the person being penetrated. If a victim is forcefully penetrated with an object, this is classed as "Assault by Penetration" (section 2).[1] If the victim is made to penetrate another, the act can be prosecuted as "Causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent" (section 4).[2] The offence is created by section 1[3] of the Sexual Offences Act 2003:

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
(2) Whether a belief is reasonable is to be determined having regard to all the circumstances, including any steps A has taken to ascertain whether B consents.
(3) Sections 75 and 76 apply to an offence under this section.
(4) A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable, on conviction on indictment, to imprisonment for life.
SCOTLAND
The offence of rape[edit]
This section creates the offence of rape. This is the first statutory definition of rape in Scots law; prior to this Act, the offense was defined at common law. Male rape is also included in the offense of rape; before this new definition, rape was defined as non-consensual vaginal intercourse imposed by a male against a female.

Rape is defined as follows:[10]

Rape
(1) If a person (“A”), with A's penis—(a) without another person (“B”) consenting, and(b) without any reasonable belief that B consents,
penetrates to any extent, either intending to do so or reckless as to whether there is penetration, the vagina, anus or mouth of B then A commits an offence, to be known as the offence of rape.

The Catholic Church has had thousands of claims of this behaviour conducted by their Priests worldwide this goes right to the top in every civilised country make no mistake this is the tip of the iceberg

I don't think McGarvey would say something like this at a smoker. I also think the media would have been all over it like a nasty rash if there was any substance to it.
Talking of speakers at supporters club's events, I seen a photo yesterday of Guidi hosting an event with Albertz and Charlie Miller I think was the other one at a supporters club or pub.
And I thought people still paying Jim White to appear at functions was bad enough f#cking Guidi jeezo there was a mention of the Club on Twitter but I don't want to name them just in case.
ps I don't know how old the photo is/was

Fair enough. But in my mind there is no way they were lying.

Re: the Harry Dunn claims. Rangers said in the Mark Daly documentary that they reported him to the police but the police said they had no evidence of this.

Was there any truth that the boy's dad was a police officer and it went no further? I've seen that mentioned on Twitter today.

Re: the Harry Dunn claims. Rangers said in the Mark Daly documentary that they reported him to the police but the police said they had no evidence of this.

Was there any truth that the boy's dad was a police officer and it went no further? I've seen that mentioned on Twitter today.
Highly unlikely that the police would keep records that far back if there were no actual crimes. This being is being used as a stick to try beat us with. If the police kept records of every single thing like this, back before computers, then there would be warehouses full of paper.

It was Neely that Rangers reported to the Police. The boy that raised the complaint was the son of a policeman.

It was Neely that Rangers reported to the Police. The boy that raised the complaint was the son of a policeman.

Neely was fired for using inappropriate language to one of the lads.

his old man was a police man.

Was it or was it not reported is the question however given the reason for his sacking was not a criminal offence It doesn't matter.

the issues later discovered on Neely were during his time at HIBS.
Hibs seem to have been aware of serious offences yet THEY did not report it allowing him to continue.

No acts of criminality were communicated to Rangers re Neely (or anyone else) while employed at Rangers.

The one issue that arose last year was a kid claiming abuse at Rangers (Neely) and we are told he was offered help but his claim was with oldco.

Now he seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Did he ever exist?

Think this is the last we heard from Dornan, and that's over a month ago when he described Celtic's handling of this as a PR disaster. . .

James Dornan: "Child abuse is as bad as it gets. There’s moral responsibility, they [Celtic FC] should hold their hand up and there should be some sort of recompense - and they should open up their books further to see exactly who was around and when," he added.

What is the basis of the article?
I can’t easily copy it from the Times but I’m assuming it is the same article from the Sun which was referred to on here a few pages back.

I want to continue my Times subscription to support Horne but this, along with a scathing piece about the OO marches yesterday, has put an end to it.

For clarity, the police said they cannot confirm that there was a complaint made. That is different to their being no evidence. It would not be unusual for a record of complaint from 30 years ago, when the records were paper and there have been multiple office moves and police force mergers to be lost.

That's the story as I know it. The underlying point is that Rangers sacked him. They didn't rehire him or claim he was a separate entity. Rangers and any boys he came into contact with are the victims of Hibs in all of this as they kept quiet about him.

Edit, just noticed you said Dunn and not Neely. I think Dunn was a scout with tedious links to Rangers who Hollicom Union have dug up. The above relates to Neely as far as I'm aware.

If you truly are who you portray yourself to be, then you have my sympathy and understanding, but your previous posts are casting doubt over you and I don't think I'm alone in thinking that.

Rangers being advised to not say anything - Reads as fact, but doubt it is.

"kill us off again" as in the post above - When did they do that? Was it when we died as the club we know and love and became that new club, Sevco FC? They had their grubby little paws all over getting us put down the divisions, but they didn't kill us off. That will NEVER happen as long as we have the loyal supporters who broke all sorts of records in our way up through the divisions. It's made us stronger. The best fans in the World.

Then, you're not long in the door and you're insulting a fellow bear.

As I said, you may be who you are, or you may not. I'll leave it at that.

If it looks like duck and quacks like a duck

It was Neely not Dunn.

No further action would be due to no criminal offence occurring
In appropriate language was used to a youth player.

That's the story as I know it. The underlying point is that Rangers sacked him. They didn't rehire him or claim he was a separate entity. Rangers and any boys he came into contact with are the victims of Hibs in all of this as they kept quiet about him.

Edit, just noticed you said Dunn and not Neely. I think Dunn was a scout with tedious links to Rangers who Hollicom Union have dug up. The above relates to Neely as far as I'm aware.
I think there is 1 maybe 2 boys from Ibrox linked to Dunn

What Gordy mentioned was McGarvey claiming he was abused by Torbett in the showers. That’s all I read.

He was at Kilsyth Rangers as a younger player I believe.

Was there some link to Savile, who a few of us believe visited the area on a number of occasions ? Was this a part of the Savile / Celtic paedophile ring ?
McGarvey played with Colston 72/73 and 73/74 then moved to Kilsyth Rangers at the end of the 73/74 season. He had previously left Colston to play for CBC then re-joined Colston in Aug 72. The reason given for his return was the heavy training commitment required by CBC - he had just started his apprenticeship as a joiner. He was easily the best player in the league in the 72/74 spell with Colston - I was surprised that CBC had let him go.

McGarvey played with Colston 72/73 and 73/74 then moved to Kilsyth Rangers at the end of the 73/74 season. He had previously left Colston to play for CBC then re-joined Colston in Aug 72. The reason given for his return was the heavy training commitment required by CBC - he had just started his apprenticeship as a joiner. He was easily the best player in the league in the 72/74 spell with Colston - I was surprised that CBC had let him go.

So he played at CBC then ?

Funny that isn’t recorded anywhere YB :mad:

I've just read a couple of chapters of Frank McGarvey's 2011 autobiography 'Totally Frank' and he mentions abuse by a coach as a teenager. But not at CBC. Although to his credit he does bring up Torbett's conviction and how it brought up all those memories for him and praises Brazil for coming forward. So I think there may be an element of truth in what's being said albeit with some crossed wires. Or perhaps he's now willing to reveal more that he hasn't previously.

Anyway, it's the digital preview on Amazon so no way to copy/paste so you'll have to visit yourself. Chapter 2 is where the relevant info is, but I have to say it's been a decent read so far about his upbringing in Glasgow and there's an interesting story about his introduction to gambling at an early age that is clearly a prelude to the huge issue it would become later in his life, so don't skip Chapter 1 if you've got the time. I'm surprised it's let me read so much to be honest.

Edit: It's not Amazon at all. It's google.

Last edited:
fired off to UEFA today

Dear sir,

Further to my previous emails to your organisation on the worldwide shame the GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game, I am writing to your organisation to ask you, when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you, there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders, who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight, but believe me ,this club takes corruption, depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report, which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity. The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future ,but we do not trust the integrity of our footballing body, but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants, who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body, we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD, they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM FORM 1966 TILL PRESENT.
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow, yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of, there could be many, many more, who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,just must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse, lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

YOUR ORGANISATION PROMOTES ITS “RESPECT” POLICY ON JERSEYS AND ALL TOURNAMENTS,HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW GLASGOW CELTIC FC’s VICTIMS SOME RESPECT BY GIVING THEM THE INVESTIGATION AND JUSTICE THEIR ABUSE DEMANDS?.

Regards
Inspiring Tommy Keep up the good work

So he played at CBC then ?

Funny that isn’t recorded anywhere YB
I have had a quick look on line at his book, written by Ronnie Esplin in 2008. He names a team he played for at under 12 for a couple of years and names Colston as his last under age team. He says that in the interim he played for a team run by a paedophile - no names are mentioned, team or manager. He recalls an incident when he was groped by that manager and states that all the team new what was going on. At this point he mentions Torbett and the CBC scandal as something separate and which he only found out about in 1996.

There is no mention of a spell at CBC prior to re-joining Colston. When you are playing under 17 and under 18 youth club football it is a lower level - the best players have moved on. In the seventies Scottish Amateur under 16 was the highest level and under 15 boys club was a high standard. Yet there is no mention of these years in his book, other than a mystery club run by a paedophile - strange

I've just read a couple of chapters of Frank McGarvey's 2011 autobiography 'Totally Frank' and he mentions abuse by a coach as a teenager. But not at CBC. Although to his credit he does bring up Torbett's conviction and how it brought up all those memories for him and praises Brazil for coming forward. So I think there may be an element of truth in what's being said albeit with some crossed wires. Or perhaps he's now willing to reveal more that he hasn't previously.

Anyway, it's the digital preview on Amazon so no way to copy/paste so you'll have to visit yourself. Chapter 2 is where the relevant info is, but I have to say it's been a decent read so far about his upbringing in Glasgow and there's an interesting story about his introduction to gambling at an early age that is clearly a prelude to the huge issue it would become later in his life, so don't skip Chapter 1 if you've got the time. I'm surprised it's let me read so much to be honest.

Edit: It's not Amazon at all. It's google.
I have had a quick read of the first two chapters. Your first paragraph is a reasonable interpretation of what was in the book. My problem is that I was there in Aug 72 when he returned to Colston after a spell with CBC. I joined at the same time so cannot say for certain that he left for a spell with CBC before Aug 72 but why would the manager and other guys in the team make it up. As he says in the book the manager was a great guy and rightly rated Frank very highly as a player.

I have had a quick read of the first two chapters. Your first paragraph is a reasonable interpretation of what was in the book. My problem is that I was there in Aug 72 when he returned to Colston after a spell with CBC. I joined at the same time so cannot say for certain that he left for a spell with CBC before Aug 72 but why would the manager and other guys in the team make it up. As he says in the book the manager was a great guy and rightly rated Frank very highly as a player.
Were you at Colston or CBC ?

In 1972, Frank McGarvey would have been a 16yo

I think the important timeline is that prior to 1972.

Last edited:
We’re you at Colston or CBC ?

In 1972, Frank McGarvey would have been a 16yo

I think the important timeline is that prior to 1972.
Colston. My reasons for the posts were that nobody can find any record of him being at CBC. However, In Aug 72 I was told that he had re-joined Colston after a spell at CBC. I do not know the length of his time at CBC but I am certain that he was there.

Something interesting about this Sun Story. Even though it makes no mention of CBC if you google (news) search "Celtic Boys Club" the story pops up. That means someone is using an SEO tactic to pump this story. Hollicom at work would be my guess.

If you select show duplicates you will see the same story posted hours earlier. That is evidence of SEO tampering.

Back