• Barker

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • King

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Aribo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well deserved victory.

Need to be clinical going forward but a home win and a clean sheet to start the Europa League campaign will do.

talk about a fame of 2 halves ffs. game should have been buttoned up in the first half.
We won and thats that matters in the final analysis

We can compete and more at this level. We haven't reached our peak tbh. That's a 3-0 game minimum against opposition that's miles better than normal. I'm feeling a change.

Thank %^*& for that. Made a difficult job of it and really shouldn't have. A big win for us but we could have put the game out of sight in the first half.

Gerrard is causing me to to go grey rapidly with these slow changes though. Needs to speed that up. Some of our players blowing out their arse and no movement - that affects us big time and it's when mistakes are made.

Anyway, a win in our first game.

Cracking goal from Ojo. Barasic had an excellent game and I think big Helander did a sterling job as well. Thought Goldson was a little shaky again sadly.

Couple of good saves from McGregor as well. What a difference having a top quality keeper between the sticks.

Outstanding performance. We really did deserve more goals. Feyenoord looked fvcked up for most of that game.

Back