Aberdeen fans raging at Fernando minutes silence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant even bring myself to go and read the replies, it’ll only make me want to spew whilst simultaneously wishing great pain on people.
basically "feel bad for the guy but don't get why let his club do it" x 30 variations

Yeah why would their fans do what is typically done in such circumstances, why should they be forced to show an ounce of compassion. There can’t be many cuntier supports in Europe.

"That mob I still prefer men dae it for wan ae us min"

Except that minute's applause we had for their ex manager AGAINST THEM a few months back.

"That mob I still prefer men dae it for wan ae us min"

Except that minute's applause we had for their ex manager AGAINST THEM a few months back.

Having a blank.
Who did we have an applause for?

I said it on a thread before but there is something just off about Aberdeen fans that you don't get with other clubs. They don't stand for anything, they exist only in hate and opposition, and revel in pain and misery in a way even the tims don't. Look at the glorification of that tackle. It seems a big a moment in their history as any successes. They are warped in a way that is deeply disturbing.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the mentally challengeds show greater respect in their game against Killie than the sheep do.

No surprise, some of the songs i have heard their fans singing about him is up there with the worst. Seen a video of hundreds singing it at a cricket ground in Burnley before their europa league qualifier. Only way they stay relevant is if they have a rivalry with us, pathetic fan base

Having read their forum a few days ago, there is no surprise here. They are a vile, classless, brain dead, insignificant, bottom dwelling, sheep shagging , puddle drinking, muck raking, skidmark of a support.

Says alot when celtic this week have shown they’re a class above them regarding Ricksen.

Horrible sheepshagging wanks, these morons deserve nothing but utter misery.

Is it wrong that I despise these f3c4ers more than the poets???
No, you’re entirely right. We know the score with the poets, it’s the way it is. The sheep however seem to think they’re on a par, how I don’t know! Perpetually fucked out of Europe before a ball is kicked, failed to do anything in the absence of us, Hearts and Hivs while they had Ronny as manager and yet they think they achieve, top that off with a total shite bag of a manager! A diddy club with diddy mentality! Embarrassing really!

More tedious social media - people trying too hard. As noted in that thread, the more vocal are the ones who aren't even going to the game.

I've said it before & I can't see me changing anytime soon - Dolly fans are some of the worst, nastiest bigots you're ever liable to meet & I say that with plenty of experience of them regrettably

They'll come down blatantly ignore any mark of respect for Ricksen sing about the Ibrox disaster and Durrant... and what will be done about it??? Nothing

I HATE THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back