Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

We’ve just beaten feyenoord the players should be buzzing and full of confidence. Instead we look like we are playing a friendly .

I just cannot understand it .

The sad thing is that we knew what today would be like away at Saints. Wasteful flat performances like this are all so predictable.

Aribo struggling to get into the game here.This mob seem to have upped their game since the game when they got pumped by the tramps

It's a typical after European night performance in all honesty. We really need to get the balance right between keeping consistency and freshening things up. I don't think we've handled that side of things that well under Gerrard.

Another turgid away performance for 45 minutes.

This is why we’ll be nowhere near winning the league at the end of the season. We might get a winner today but we can’t keep playing this poorly and getting away with it.

We need to score in the first 15 minutes or we run out of ideas. This will be a real struggle now.

aribo needs dropped. he offers us nothing in games ive seen this season. I thought he was a box to box player ffs.

We’d have been better trying Polster and resting him on that basis,skipper or not.
I’ve missed a lot of games due to work didn’t realise this had become a pattern with him,concerning
Would hope to see Polster on Wednesday as I do think Tav needs a rest. Usually so trustworthy going forward and great on the ball but he’s so sloppy in possession. Not like him at all.

Reactions: cav
Back