England game in danger of being abandoned

This is all a bit contrived . England are certainly going to walk off if not tonight in another game in the near future . Racism is abhorrent but to me walking off is just letting the racists win .

I’ve often thought I wouldn’t be surprised if Lennon pulled a similar “ let’s walk off they are calling us 19th Century Terrorists “ stunt if they were losing an old firm match by a big score . He’s love the publicity and drama it would bring .

Their main lads have left. Could mean a tasty night ahead later for the England fans after the match if these guys want to take their frustration out on them.

I’m not suggesting anything.

I’m asking if he knows if there was definite racist chanting. I can’t speak Bulgarian, so I’m not suggesting anything.

Sorry just assumed As you were questioning this as fact when the games been stopped twice, fans most likely the culprits have walked out, and clearly audible monkey chants, required a grasp of the Bulgarian language

This is all a bit contrived . England are certainly going to walk off if not tonight in another game in the near future . Racism is abhorrent but to me walking off is just letting the racists win .

I’ve often thought I wouldn’t be surprised if Lennon pulled a similar “ let’s walk off they are calling us 19th Century Terrorists “ stunt if they were losing an old firm match by a big score . He’s love the publicity and drama it would bring .
Maybe leave him and Celtic out of this for a change?

Went there when we played Levski.The most backward country I have ever been to and it clearly hasn't changed

Whats the deal with the 2 'black' players for Bulgaria? are they not embarrassed by their own fans behaviour? or are they only 'brown' so the fans leave them alone?

UEFA are going to have to do something serious though, they already have what looks like 1/2 the stadium closed due to a similar offence with the #EqualGame nonsense everywhere

Peak FF that it only took a a couple posts for the "ACH how can we really know those monkey chants are racist" brigade to pop up.

There's plenty of people on here who think you can only be racist if you're dressed in white bath robes and burning a cross in someones front garden.

No.

I’m wondering if the OP is.

He stated there was racist chanting, I wonder if he can speak Bulgarian.
Have you ever thought for a moment that Bulgarian people may be able to speak English, or that monkey noises aren’t a particular language at all, rather a universal sound that seems to be pretty common in Eastern European countries

Popov, Bulgarian 10, is over talking with a section of the crowd at half-time. Interesting to see if the teams come out for the 2nd half.

Rather than choosing to walk off, it seems to me that a far more effective way to deal with so-called 'racist' behaviour from fans is to sanction the country (or team), by deducting points. Of course defining what exactly constitutes 'racist' behavior would have to be clearly articulated - for eg. booing without cause that is directed exclusively at non-white players etc.

Definitely seemed to be concentrated in the ‘hoodie’ section most of whom walked out after the second stoppage based on the footage they are showing now.

Back