Helander

Got to be honest the Hellander signing excited me.

He has looked bloody awful though.

In the 1-0 victory over top european team Feyenoord or with the clean sheet in the thrashing of Aberdeen ?

Are you remembering one or two incidents in the Livi game on a godawful plastic pitch where the entire team was poor and suggesting that is his entire contribution for us?

In the 1-0 victory over top european team Feyenoord or with the clean sheet in the thrashing of Aberdeen ?

Are you remembering one or two incidents in the Livi game on a godawful plastic pitch where the entire team was poor and suggesting that is his entire contribution for us?
Didnt play against Aberdeen mate

Really?

Bit harsh mate.

Apart from a poor game against Dykes, (like Katic had at Ibrox and Jullien and Ajer too against him) he's looked fine.

Played well v Feyenoord and did well enough against YB, when Tav and McGregor didn't have their best nights.

Goldson was awful against Dykes also.

Goldson was awful against Dykes also.

I thought so too when I was at the game, but when I watched it again he actually won more than he lost against him.

Pretty much won every long throw into our box and certainly played him better than Katic or Helander, who both played him better than the 2 mentally challenged central defenders.

Helander wasnt great at Livi but hes been decent in his other games. Hes only been here two minutes and he'll get better as he settles in to life here. Bit early to write him off

Some people, like the one you quote, know fück all about football.

Got to be honest the Hellander signing excited me.

He has looked bloody awful though.
wpKvYLG.gif

Back