Hibs want John Kennedy for manager job?

Surely not? At least Jack Ross has a ‘reasonable’ record and a bit of experience. Appoint Kennedy and they will have a long relegation battle - though I expect they could look forward to some loans from the DhimDome.

Could he become the bravest manager in football?

Apparently Lennon talked about Hibs interest in him at his post match press conference, reported in The Sun tonight.

Just woke up from a drunken sleep or maybe I'm still sleeping and dreamt somebody posted that another club other than Celtc are prepared to employ jk.

First couple of paragraphs of the article in The Sun.

NEIL LENNON has given Hibs a hands-off warning over John Kennedy.
The Celtic coach is reportedly a target for the vacant manager’s job at Easter Road.

But after seeing his side stay top of the Pemiership with a 2-0 win over Motherwell, Lennon said: “We don’t want him to go but it doesn’t surprise me because he’s a superb coach.
“It’s a feather in John’s cap if that’s the case but as far as I’m concerned he won’t be going anywhere because he’s an integral part of what we do here.”

The blessed John Kennedy can even walk on water - watch him drown the Edinburgh mentally challengeds.
Please be true.

Could he become the bravest manager in football?

Apparently Lennon talked about Hibs interest in him at his post match press conference, reported in The Sun tonight.
Lol more likely a please take him never on anycunts radar but just putting him out there :)

I didn’t even know he was part of the filths set up until I read this thread

Not sure that the bravest man in football will be brave enough to leave the comfort zone of the cesspit, to get found out at the junkies of Leith.
Couldn't give a fuk either :))

Cleland's bravest Tattie Howker
giphy.gif

He's a bizarre one. He's been foisted onto three different management teams despite half the Tim support not rating him or wanting him there simply because Lawwell rates him highly for some reason.

He's a bizarre one. He's been foisted onto three different management teams despite half the Tim support not rating him or wanting him there simply because Lawwell rates him highly for some reason.

True, although I don’t think Rodgers would have had him anywhere near the setup if he was crap at what he does.

Lawwells eyes and ears in the changing room apparently.

Fu*k me, the pantomime season has started early this year, oh yes he will oh no he won't. The mentally challengeds a gift that keeps on giving.

Back