Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a good few guys I know that haven't missed a game this season home and away (domestic and Europe) that have missed out in this ballot. I'm sorry but that is fundamentally wrong imo, a system has to be put in place that rewards their loyalty.

This isn't about being a "better / bigger" Rangers fan, everyone has commitments outside football but those that can juggle them and follow Rangers week in, week out deserve cup final tickets before others.

Anyway, roll on Hampden in a few weeks!

There are a good few guys I know that haven't missed a game this season home and away (domestic and Europe) that have missed out in this ballot. I'm sorry but that is fundamentally wrong imo, a system has to be put in place thar rewards their loyalty.

This isn't about being a "better / bigger" Rangers fan, everyone has commitments outside football but those that can juggle them and follow Rangers week in, week out deserve cup final tickets before others.

This is a system that rewards loyalty. A system that puts you in a ballot with priority going to those who have attended all non season ticket home games.

There are a good few guys I know that haven't missed a game this season home and away (domestic and Europe) that have missed out in this ballot. I'm sorry but that is fundamentally wrong imo, a system has to be put in place that rewards their loyalty.

Spot on mate like myself fuckawl.

There will be more batches. I am sure there were 3 or 4 batches for last years semi too. Of course not everyone will get one

Too many jumping gun here.

Know 2 boys that go everywhere and never got one. Been going everywhere for 20+ years.

Now have to rely on their contacts and RSC.

Equally I know a young lad on my bus who has 1 and this is his first season on cccs.

The system simply isn’t fair

Young lad being the key word. Old guys been around and seen the lot, if the young lad has went to all the qualifying games this season he’s just as entitled to a ticket than the old guys.

Just so happened he was successful in the ballot.

Know 2 boys that go everywhere and never got one. Been going everywhere for 20+ years.

Now have to rely on their contacts and RSC.

Equally I know a young lad on my bus who has 1 and this is his first season on cccs.

The system simply isn’t fair

Anyone arguing that scenario is fair is at it. I’m all for youngrr fans getting the chance to go to games but building in a 1/2 year consideration period helps to look after regular attenders + gives chance for new fans to join. A loyalty scheme is absolutely needed

Anyone arguing that scenario is fair is at it. I’m all for youngrr fans getting the chance to go to games but building in a 1/2 year consideration period helps to look after regular attenders + gives chance for new fans to join. A loyalty scheme is absolutely needed

But we’re all Rangers fans and nobody has an entitlement over anybody else, we all deserve the same chance :rolleyes:

Those going everywhere deserve first dibs, it’s called loyalty.

I get everyone’s circumstances are different and some will need to pick and choose out of work commitments or financially but that’s tough, then there’s others who literally just pick to go when they can be arsed and its a big game, they should be skipping the queue over loyal fans.

Last edited:
I think it's pretty petty that bears are grudging fellow bears for getting tickets just because they have gone to X number of games. If the ticket goes to a young a lad he could be following rangers home and away for the next 20+ years.

We didn't get one and bought hospitality in north stand for £175 from the club for the semi final
Are you sure you are on the CCCS because as already pointed out everyone on the CCCS got a ticket. I missed out on the first ballot but got one in the second.
Due to the size of the allocation we ended up with tickets went on sale to the general public also.

I think it's pretty petty that bears are grudging fellow bears for getting tickets just because they have gone to X number of games. If the ticket goes to a young a lad he could be following rangers home and away for the next 20+ years.

And he wouldn't be if he didnt get a ticket?

Liverpool fans need to wait decades to get on the season ticket waiting list. They don't stop supporting because they don't get a ticket INSTANTLY

There’s folk I know with tickets who you’re lucky if they’ve been to 5 games this season. There’s other bears who haven’t missed a game in years and haven’t received a ticket. Something isn’t quite right there. Unless you think that’s fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back