Cup Final Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 1701 hrs just as they lock the door.

Poor souls, who'd be the guy that presses the button that'll have thousands of bears jumping for joy while 2-3000 that miss out break computer screens or go into their trash emails in the event of finding the modern day "golden ticket"

Poor souls, who'd be the guy that presses the button that'll have thousands of bears jumping for joy while 2-3000 that miss out break computer screens or go into their trash emails in the event of finding the modern day "golden ticket"
A lot more than 3000 will be unsuccessful.

No he said not before the end of next week , with supporters clubs applications likely to be the week after
He did state that once allocation was confirmed last Tuesday all depends on when the club receives the tickets

Supporters club applications are seperate issue the club will set a side an allocation and split it up that way

Try 7000 to 8000 unsuccessful when it happens

The ballot for the final is the situation I asked Robertson about at the AGM last year. He stated we would roll back a few seasons looking at home cup attendance and use that as a way for allocating tickets.

If there are 26,000 on the CCCS, then around 9,200 will be unsuccessful. Obviously some of them will get tickets through their RSC. Still be a lot of disappointed fans.

Thought the ballot for the sheep game would be out before the ballot for the final

WATP

We'll probably see them out about the same time or a day apart from the Aberdeen game

I go to every home game, league, cups, European. On the CCCS and priority for finals and semi finals and have never made the ballot for a game against them. Hopefully lucky this time.

The ballot for the final is the situation I asked Robertson about at the AGM last year. He stated we would roll back a few seasons looking at home cup attendance and use that as a way for allocating tickets.
Starting from now? Ideal if that's the case, I've been enrolled in every home game since I've had my current seat

I'm ready

tumblr_nnh8mhVNt71s5e5bko2_400.gif

angry-dwight.gif

If that's the case then it's fair but why don't they make these things transparent?

Not everyone goes to AGM and although I'm on here all the time this is the first I've heard that.

No he said not before the end of next week , with supporters clubs applications likely to be the week after

No. He said this one hour ago.

"Just to reiterate, the final ballot is expected later this week. Only those on the semi-final and finals cccs will be in the ballot ⚪

Be good if the rsc got 0 and the tickets got shared between the fans and give everyone 1 chance of getting a ticket ..... never happen tho

If anyone from a RSC still has what they got for wither 2017 or 2018 Scottish Cup semi-final that might give you a rough idea on what the final might be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back